Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Let's sob in our beers together.

World
    Zeus
    where is this thread you are speaking of, I have looked at the one with step by step how to log in but nothing helps

World
    Zeus
    *pulls up a chair*
    so whats on tap?
    :-)

windows vista 32
    linux mint 18.1

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    LOL! great avatar Prop! *scoots over to make space at the table* I was wondering if you'd be joining us : )

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyTigger View Post
    where is this thread you are speaking of, I have looked at the one with step by step how to log in but nothing helps
    Hello BouncyTigger! do you mean the main liveserver feedback thread? If so, here 'tis:

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...326#post295326

Be sure and take up HortonsWho on his generous hospitality before you settle in to do about 15 pages of reading

Quote Originally Posted by Deva5 View Post
    only made it to lv 41 but that was still a lot of work to get there and was looking forward to my 1st Christmas event, I miss my gold mines! my fish and meat deposits will run out! good thing i turned off my spooky copper mine and my special gold mine, at least i wont lose that! This is a mess I wished that they would just link back the play now button to the load game pg. so we can get back on, it is not the end of 2020 yet!
    Congrats Deva5, level 41 is some solid progress. You were smart to sleep your spooky mine and special gold mine, good thinking. And you'll be able to recover the other stuff fairly quickly.

I'm on a laptop with Win7 32 bit, and my hope is that we can all get back in the game in (very) early January. Yes, it is a mess, but don't give up yet - we may still have a Christmas event to jump into.

In the meantime ... pull up a chair : ) Cheers!
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12-29-20 at 06:30 am. Reason: double post
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

As you may have read here, support for 32-bit operating system and macOS will be available in January 2021.

I know many of you are disappointed (yes, I also know other words to put here) with this situation and I fully understand it. We're working hard to roll out this update as soon as possible so you can play on macOS or 32-bit system again until our Unity version is available. Once we complete the transition you will be able to play again from your web browser.

Your feedback is regularly sent to the development team.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12-23-20 at 04:57 am.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Just swinging by to drop off a Keg of beer and some snacks to help keep you all going, compliments of HortonsWho, CalliopeJeyne, Perwyn, and Prophetess' home guild, The Creators. WE MISS YOU!!!!

PS: Wargun helped me drag the bigscreen and remote up from the dungeon over here for your entertainment, and Henrietta sends her love to all
    Last edited by ShuttlePilot; 12-23-20 at 08:24 am.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    feel bad for you guys. bb should be able to see players that used to log in regularly but missed the event. maybe they can send out a bonus package of the good gets from the event...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank You for caring Binderberger :-) Maybe we can get in sometime in January? Thank you and Hi to my guildies and friends :-)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by silas379 View Post
    Hi All- I am in the same boat ! It is sad to lose the friendships made but I will keep trying ... Maybe in January?? LOL

I don't drink but this makes me want to join the party and have one too!!
    Don't worry. It's root beer. Sounds like you need one too.

Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    Ouch. That sucks Po. Cat can't get in either. He's on Steam

Quote Originally Posted by Deva5 View Post
    only made it to lv 41 but that was still a lot of work to get there and was looking forward to my 1st Christmas event, I miss my gold mines! my fish and meat deposits will run out! good thing i turned off my spooky copper mine and my special gold mine, at least i wont lose that! This is a mess I wished that they would just link back the play now button to the load game pg. so we can get back on, it is not the end of 2020 yet!

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyTigger View Post
    You can have a beer while you're looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Prophettess View Post
    *pulls up a chair*
    so whats on tap?
    :-)

windows vista 32
    linux mint 18.1

What's on tap? Not sure, we just found the keg in the ditch beside the highway. Must have fallen off the truck. Kind of tastes like Kirin Ichiban, although it could be Schaefer.

Quote Originally Posted by Calliope_Jeyne View Post
    LOL! great avatar Prop! *scoots over to make space at the table* I was wondering if you'd be joining us : )

Looks like your mug went dry.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

As you may have read here, support for 32-bit operating system and macOS will be available in January 2021.

I know many of you are disappointed (yes, I also know other words to put here) with this situation and I fully understand it. We're working hard to roll out this update as soon as possible so you can play on macOS or 32-bit system again until our Unity version is available. Once we complete the transition you will be able to play again from your web browser.

Your feedback is regularly sent to the development team.
    Thank you for keeping us posted. Have a beer.

Here are some for the development team too, to help them work.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Just swinging by to drop off a Keg of beer and some snacks to help keep you all going, compliments of HortonsWho, CalliopeJeyne, Perwyn, and Prophetess' home guild, The Creators. WE MISS YOU!!!!

PS: Wargun helped me drag the bigscreen and remote up from the dungeon over here for your entertainment, and Henrietta sends her love to all
    Norm! I mean… Shuttle! Have a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    feel bad for you guys. bb should be able to see players that used to log in regularly but missed the event. maybe they can send out a bonus package of the good gets from the event...
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 12-29-20 at 06:30 am. Reason: spam

Good Citizen Award Recipient Domesday's Avatar
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by HortonsWho View Post
    They will need to do something to get me back after this...for sure...
    Domesday
    Guild Leader Emeritus
    Sammy's Lost Legion
    "I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free."
    Nikos Kazantzakis

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yes, played for 3 years, or is it 4? Level 70 finally, good guild - I have 64 bit, but danged if I am going to download little bits here and there when it took me a day to figure out whether I had 32 or 64 bit! Not all of us are computer gurus. I play for the interaction with good friends and the satisfaction of finishing adventures and challenges - decompression. All that is gone. I suspected when BBs announced that there would be interim this and that, that it would be too much for someone who prefers to point and click. Boo. Thanks, I don't like beer, but needed to say something and be heard by someone. Support ticket languishes, no one responds - they are taking what they feel is a well-earned Christmas break, or else hiding out!

Yikes, just looked at when I joined - 7 years down the tube!

Reply to Thread