Reply to Thread

Thread: New client problems

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

New client problems

If I close the client and restart it, it does not want to start up again. Sometime clicking PLAY NOW does nothing. Other times it starts the client and the client freezes (Not Responding). This new client seems to be extremely bad compared to the old web browser login. This is too frustrating to even play to be honest. I thought this was tested before release. I guess not.

It seems the only way to get the client to reload is to either restart the entire computer or uninstall/reinstall the client which seems really silly to have to do.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    If its not responding, let it be - it can take a while, but it is working while freezing. If Play button doesnt work, check your antivirus settings - its possible the game client has been silently blocked and thus can not connect.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I have windows7 64bit . I download ,install but cannot start get message clientcannot be updated yada yada yada. Im assuming its because im administrater. I go to page to change that but it will not let me. Can you say screwed one last time by BB oh and talk about big balls putting up happy hour in midct of this crisis - kudos for that!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    I have windows7 64bit . I download ,install but cannot start get message clientcannot be updated yada yada yada. Im assuming its because im administrater. I go to page to change that but it will not let me. Can you say screwed one last time by BB oh and talk about big balls putting up happy hour in midct of this crisis - kudos for that!
    See points 2, and maybe also 3 here: https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...l=1#post295289

Reply to Thread