Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steam

Settler
    World
    Ares

Question Steam

My brother is on Steam and since BB moved the game to that new download, he has not been able to get into the game.

Any Steam players that have been successful at getting into the game? If so, what all did you do to get into the game?

Any help would be appreciated

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    sadly no one can as they have made the client for only 64 bit op system however there should be a 32 bit client coning in Jan. as well as for mac OS i keep hoping that they will link back the play now button to the load game pg. I have sent in a request but don't no maybe the more pressure ppl put on to do that it might work if you are running a os of 64 bit there is a thread here somewhere that can help you out

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Deva5 View Post
    sadly no one can as they have made the client for only 64 bit op system however there should be a 32 bit client coning in Jan. as well as for mac OS i keep hoping that they will link back the play now button to the load game pg. I have sent in a request but don't no maybe the more pressure ppl put on to do that it might work if you are running a os of 64 bit there is a thread here somewhere that can help you out

He is just talking about steam not about any of that other stuff. All he needs to do is unhook from steam.

I will look up the link.

Steam Players
    If you are a Steam user, please contact our support team so we can disconnect your TSO profile from Steam, allowing you to merge into your Ubisoft account. Support Team will provide you all the instructions.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...l=1#post295296

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    He is just talking about steam not about any of that other stuff. All he needs to do is unhook from steam.

I will look up the link.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...l=1#post295296
    Thank you!!! Will pass on this info to him. He had contacted support several days ago. But is still waiting to hear back

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I sent a ticket in on Friday of last week. So far only the automated reply, no actual response. I would think they would have created a tool to allow this to be done quickly and easily. Reminds me of the broken link this summer that shut players from steam out. Luckily a player found a work around after a few days. Not going to happen that way this time

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Narasn is correct.

The Support Team will reply as soon as possible. Currently, it may take a bit longer to respond as we have received many requests.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I still have not gotten an actual response on moving from steam to a Legacy account. My initial query was done on the 18th of this month. I do understand that more request then normal have come in. Was BB not prepared? Did the holiday cause an issue. Come on I am missing the entire Christmas event. To catch up now I will have to 8 or 9 windows on the calendar and it is not my fault that I cannot get in

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad013 View Post
    I still have not gotten an actual response on moving from steam to a Legacy account. My initial query was done on the 18th of this month. I do understand that more request then normal have come in. Was BB not prepared? Did the holiday cause an issue. Come on I am missing the entire Christmas event. To catch up now I will have to 8 or 9 windows on the calendar and it is not my fault that I cannot get in
    The original thread to migrate those accounts was about a week earlier. I did my facebook one on December 11, pretty sure they were telling steam people to migrate the same time. I got responses to problems within 2 days.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...e-Step-by-Step

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My account that I need to move is a Steam account. The email I sent to support was to have them unlock it as the page says. All I have so far is the generic email with the number of the incident. I am awaiting the email that actually has information about what I need to do. I did read an excellent post on Steam about the steps. I just want to get the process started.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So now it has been 2 weeks since I sent in the original request. Still no response from BB. I guess I did not buy enough gems to get a reasonable reply. I sed to rn a customer service department for a small printer company. If there was a ticket that sat in the open box for 4 days I would do it myself just to get a response back to the customer. It appears that good customer service does not matter to BB.

Reply to Thread