Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steam

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Narasn is correct.

The Support Team will reply as soon as possible. Currently, it may take a bit longer to respond as we have received many requests.
    Thank you!! He was actually able to finally get in early this week. He's missed out on a bunch of the doors & hasn't gotten as much stuff from event as he would have were he able to get in at beginning of event, but at least he's somewhat happy that he can now play. So thank you!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    one of my guildies has been sending emails since the unexpected .. switch off. to quote the message he sent
    "i turned in at least 7 help tickets so far, using every email address I own, just in case, and I still have not received even an automated message from the game. I am locked out for reasons I do not know. Additionally, I cannot even create an account or recover my password to the forums, at they are not allowing new accounts to be created, so I have no voice to complain. " bb i can pass on his user name to you - why didnt he even get an auto email to all his tickets??

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    one of my guildies has been sending emails since the unexpected .. switch off. to quote the message he sent
    "i turned in at least 7 help tickets so far, using every email address I own, just in case, and I still have not received even an automated message from the game. I am locked out for reasons I do not know. Additionally, I cannot even create an account or recover my password to the forums, at they are not allowing new accounts to be created, so I have no voice to complain. " bb i can pass on his user name to you - why didnt he even get an auto email to all his tickets??
    Could you please ask him to send me a PM in the forums? Also, please ask him to send us an email directly from another email address:(account.support(a)castleempireonline.com).

Reply to Thread