Reply to Thread

Thread: The People of the Mountains venture does not work right

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

The People of the Mountains venture does not work right

I got stuck in the People of the Mountains venture. I am at the stage where the first gate is repaired and closed. After defeating the next camp (L6 in Evil_J's map), I am trying to build the armory using the building kit right in that area where the map shows it belongs. Selecting the kit and going to the place where it is supposed to go does not do anything. It cannot be placed! No matter what I try, clicking around with the building kit all over the place, nothing happens. So, warning, don't do this venture! I have not heard back from support if there is a fix. Probably not, knowing this game.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatTwo View Post
    I got stuck in the People of the Mountains venture. I am at the stage where the first gate is repaired and closed. After defeating the next camp (L6 in Evil_J's map), I am trying to build the armory using the building kit right in that area where the map shows it belongs. Selecting the kit and going to the place where it is supposed to go does not do anything. It cannot be placed! No matter what I try, clicking around with the building kit all over the place, nothing happens. So, warning, don't do this venture! I have not heard back from support if there is a fix. Probably not, knowing this game.
    do you have the quest to build the first building? u wont be able to do so until you do and if you havent then you havent completed the map up to that point have done several and its been fine so more chance being user error then game error

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    All my fault... never mind. I needed a reminder why I really don't like this venture chain. It was my fault, of course, sorry for bothering everyone.

Reply to Thread