Hello everyone,

I've been trying for a while now to get the new Client to work, but even after trying every solution offered in the Forum (even the German one,which has some more solution attempts) i still have the same Problem:

When i press on Play now i get redirected to the Download and the Game "starts" (at least for Firefox, on Chrome i didnt even get that far), but not properly. For a fraction of a second a small window pops up and a settlers Head appears in the task bar, but i both disappear shortly after.
Looking at my Task Manager tells me that i have a "Background Task" called The settlers online, that appears to be doing something, but is always stuck on exactly 56,1 MB Memory, 0 MB/s Disk usage and 0 MBit/s Network usage.
Looking at the "The Settlers Online.exe" Process in the "Details" Tab says it is "running", but again is stuck at around 57.488K.

I thought maybe the Game was just very slow with loading (which was noticed by other Players as well), but after more than an hour waiting time it still hasn't started.

Any Ideas?

Best Regards
MrZwergse (Ordipha's son)