Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/01/2021

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am also having the same issue with the log on since the maintenance on Jan 26. The response I got from support was to try a different web browser which I find strange since they had no idea what browser I am using in the first place and they did not supply a list of browsers which might work.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    We have adapted, updated and corrected the additional file (SWF) in our instructions.
    The guide now contains the new file and therefore a fix to the error "Your client could not be updated".
    To play with the latest game version, you will need to download this SWF-file and add it to the noted folders.

1.Instructions (with the updated file).

2.Direct link to the new file.

I would like to apologise for this issue and thank everyone for their efforts to get everyone back in the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    seems early. we literally just finished the Christmas event and we are already being thrown in to Valentine's?
    Personally Im delighted I havent played much after last one. I love the events... gets me motivated a bit

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RantNRave View Post
    A dev diary would be nice, posted well before a 5 day drop of another early event for those that do have access.

You know I still have my guild leader and members locked out of the game for now 7/8 weeks and counting. Fix the Issues already!

Again another possible missed event or roll out during event + issues, or the easiest solution to simply ignore it.
    Hopefully those issuees will be resolved soon but for those of us that are able to login the event is very welcome. No point stpping events .. they are the one time i alwasy make sure to play .. Hard to keep motivated without them

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    All I can say is --- guess I am locked out until the Unity :-( It will be a long time I fear - not even counting the time served.... I will keep looking periodically for inspiration and/or hope. Hope those of you who got in --- get to enjoy the events (at least a little ) :-) Hope we will all get there eventually :-)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I missed several days at the beginning of the Christmas event because I could not get in, now another day this update for this event. I had to pay gems to open doors, lost weekly gems three weeks because of missed days. I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing problem.
    I got in tonight finally. I hope this fix fixes things.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    BB Trafffer, new link didn't work for me...did to work for others?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntChub55 View Post
    BB Trafffer, new link didn't work for me...did to work for others?
    What exactly isn't working? You can't download the file or you can't start the game?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    it tells me This file does not have an app associated with it for preforming this action. Not sure where to download Direct Link.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Sr View Post
    I missed several days at the beginning of the Christmas event because I could not get in, now another day this update for this event. I had to pay gems to open doors, lost weekly gems three weeks because of missed days. I hope this isn't going to be an ongoing problem.
    I got in tonight finally. I hope this fix fixes things.
    Be thankful you only missed a few days. I only finally managed to get BB to respond and get into the game with 3 days left on the second cycle (which means no ability to collect presents at all). I had to beg my guildies for presents and try and buy as many as I could find in TO. Then all of a sudden on Jan 25, I couldn't load into the game again due to the update and waiting for BB to fix the issue again.

BB should be doing something for those of us that missed out on the Xmas event and those of us that miss out on the valentines event. Not just some tiny email apology with a couple buffs either, but some kind of significant reimbursement for missing out on an entire event and all that was offered during the events missed.

Reply to Thread