Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/01/2021

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntChub55 View Post
    BB Trafffer, new link didn't work for me...did to work for others?
    Go to this link and scroll down to the SWF file instructions, the new SWF is set in the instructions where the old SWF file was.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...oadable-client

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    where's the dev diary?? it starts in 3 days?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    that is the same set of instructions as the beginning. The problem is that when you do the download, there is no swf file to be downloaded. Just reposting the same bad instructions without fixing what is downloaded is a complete waste of time. I did have the swf file when I first did the download on Monday, but deleted it as per the bad instructions and then I uninstalled everything and tried the download again multiple times, but there is no SWF file among the downloaded items. When I try and just use the swf file in BB instructions I can't open it. This is so frustrating

tried one other thing, went to my download folder and found a file that was a swf file, but with a really long name. Copied that to the client folder under the settlers online folder and renamed it to client.swf and lo and behold I can get into the game, still going through the long login process, sometimes takes me 20 min, but at least I am farther than I got from the support people.
    Last edited by opal50; 01-29-21 at 06:31 am. Reason: found a way to make it work

Reply to Thread