Reply to Thread

Thread: 32 bit Client from test working on live server

World
    Zeus

32 bit Client from test working on live server

Woo Hoo!!!! I was told by someone on test server that the 32 bit client works on the live server. So I tried it..... and it does!!!! YaY!!! Go to test. Do the download and work out any kinks (antivirus blocking you or something) then come back here and play. WooT!!!!!!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Outstanding news for those of us with Win 32-bit systems!! It was not clear that checking it out on test would also enable access on the live server .. I am a happy camper now! Thanks for posting the good news : )
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yep. Works well, even better than the original web flash system.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    32bit win7 client version works well for yesterday and today but a few mins ago it crashes and I can't log back in after several attempts. Finally able to login just now after 10mins

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    32bit win7 client version works well for yesterday and today but a few mins ago it crashes and I can't log back in after several attempts. Finally able to login just now after 10mins
    when it crashes or gives that something went wrong message, the client.exe doesn't terminate properly. So the process is still running and that is why you can't log in (since it thinks it is still running). Open task manager, scroll down to client.exe and end task. Then you can log in again right away

Reply to Thread