Reply to Thread

Thread: Valentine's Event

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Valentine's Event

I feel like this event is way harder to make flowers compared to other events. I had no problem making pumpkins on Halloween or presents at Christmas, but this event for some reason seems different.

For the refills, for example, I did Gunpowder which took maybe a couple of hours, but for my trouble, I only got plus 3 flower refills, one per flower farm. That's underwhelming.

My flower farms are almost empty already and I don't see how I can possibly keep refilling them at the rate they are going. I know, you're supposed to use the buffs from the provision house, but the flower bouquet requires the very thing I'm trying to save up to make, and the card boxes take forever to make.

All I'm saying is, compared to other events, this one feels way harder to accumulate the event currency.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You need to use the card buff on your gardens. Three cards give you 3x loot and 3x xp.

The card buff doesn't take flowers. The flower buff just gives you faster population creation I believe.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Do you have a preferred freind buff active? Using that together with machine oil will probably give the best return. …outside of the Love Tree which you might also consider prioritizing first. If you don't have a PFB, use Love Crazed. Even buy as many Love-crazeds on the market as long as the price is more economical than buying flowers directly, after calculating the total effect of all your buffs. For refills, it looks like all the co-op adventures give the best returns, so you should probably plan around doing as many of those as you can. Otherwise you might as well just run Dark Priests over and over since it's easy-peasy and you can do it in about 5-7 minutes. And if you have any premium day tokens, you should go ahead and use them, since they'll double your loot. Good luck.

http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...om-adventures/

P.S. If your flower farms are almost empty, best to just shut them down, until you come up with a strategy for running them.

Reply to Thread