Reply to Thread

Thread: Pathfinder quest not completing

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Pathfinder quest not completing

I have a Pathfinder quest to obtain exotic wood through adventure loot.
    I did three adventures where I received exo in loot and each time it did not register on the Pathfinder quest.
    Unable to complete quests to get the 15 crystals

World
    Ares
    Did it go into the star menu or your storehouses? I've found that that kind of quest doesn't always register the loot if it went into star.

World
    Zeus
    I have experienced this several times in the past. Refreshing, reloading, restarting, yada-yada.... Eventually, it clears. idk. gl with that.

PS - I have also experienced this for PF quests when the quest is trading xxx units of yyy with other players. Trades are normally round-trades, so no reason to question whether they were in the correct direction. Now, unlike the loot issue, this one I have never seen fail on the 2nd attempt. (Yes, before running the 2nd trade, I did try the tried and true refresh, reload, clear cache ad-nauseum first)
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Just experienced this glitch as well, on very first pathfinder. Had the first adv done yesterday, never triggered the final quest. Ran another adv today, nothing. Reloaded game, nothing.

Reply to Thread