Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 01/03/21

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    @BB: could you tell us when the new event start????????

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    must be the end of the world for mac users - will we ever be allowed to play again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think ythis event is [REDACTED] But it will be great to have all the [REDACTED] on the [REDACTED] When I am [REDACTED] I will be in a better position to [REDACTED] the event. Please feel free to give feedback on this [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] at your leisure

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtwoshoe View Post
    must be the end of the world for mac users - will we ever be allowed to play again
    Yep We are now a Mac Free zone... No workaround for mac users planned We have become a segregated society

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OMG This is the most stupid event ever. No quests. The event may as well be Redacted. Adv loot is total rubbish so what is the actual point i doing it. Way to go BB

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I always liked the EotW adventure because like SLT, SFTR, Outlaws you could run two or more parts at one time. In this case, you can run up the left and across to the right at the same time and clean up the middle afterwards.

However, I still had 8 in star from buying them up after the last event. Calling this a "new adventure" is funny to me. I was hoping for an elite bandit level version that would allow elite troops. Use the same map even...

Note I'm not complaining too loudly. I think these adventures, including the original soccer matches, should be peppered throughout the game and events. No created content should be unused in quests (Pathfinder, Weekly) except maybe PvP since there is zero troop overlap. But I will say a few more standalone elite troop regular missions need to exist, this seemed like a chance to create one. Not Ventures, just straight Missions using maps similar to Outlaws, SLT, SFTR where there are multiple paths that can be attacked at once.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtwoshoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moolber View Post
    Yep We are now a Mac Free zone... No workaround for mac users planned We have become a segregated society
    The Unity version is scheduled to be released before our Easter event.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The Unity version is scheduled to be released before our Easter event.
    Which easter 2021 or 2022 because if its this year you have 3 weeks before actual easter and prob around 2 weeks before easter event as its on the test server and it usually starts a week before actual easter and yet we still have not seen a test version unless there planning on dumping a live event on a live unity server without testing

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Which easter 2021 or 2022 because if its this year you have 3 weeks before actual easter and prob around 2 weeks before easter event as its on the test server and it usually starts a week before actual easter and yet we still have not seen a test version unless there planning on dumping a live event on a live unity server without testing
    I am surprised they are still saying before Easter to be honest. They originally said Unity will first make its appearance on the test server back in December but I have been watching and haven't seen it yet unless there is some sort of stealth mode occurring. I was hoping for an improvement over this temp client we are using and nothing I have seen on the test server is an improvement.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Just watch, it will happen like 2-3 days before the easter event starts and have major issues with people being able to actually get into the game until close to the end of the event if not after the event is over. Kind of like what happened with their roll out of the downloadable client being forced 3 days before the xmas event and then refusing to respond to support messages about all the people that couldn't get in for 3 weeks.

Reply to Thread