Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

Noble
    World
    Ares
    You know, after some thought, I realize that it is good that this is what the event turned out to be. We just came off Valentines, a hardcore grind-all-you-can-to-get-that-event-loot type event. In a few weeks, we are due to begin the Easter event, an even MORE hardcore grind-all-you-can-to-get-that-event-loot type event. So having this be an event where I can comfortably skip it with basically zero loss means I get a break to rest up before Easter comes. I do feel bad for not helping out and basically hurting the few low levels that might actually benefit from this, but I am consoled by the fact that they really aren't losing out on much either.

And no, this is not meant to be sarcasm or some passive-aggressive attempt to make someone feel bad. I am honestly relieved to get a break before Woodcutter-fest begins.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    You know, after some thought, I realize that it is good that this is what the event turned out to be. We just came off Valentines, a hardcore grind-all-you-can-to-get-that-event-loot type event. In a few weeks, we are due to begin the Easter event, an even MORE hardcore grind-all-you-can-to-get-that-event-loot type event. So having this be an event where I can comfortably skip it with basically zero loss means I get a break to rest up before Easter comes. I do feel bad for not helping out and basically hurting the few low levels that might actually benefit from this, but I am consoled by the fact that they really aren't losing out on much either.

And no, this is not meant to be sarcasm or some passive-aggressive attempt to make someone feel bad. I am honestly relieved to get a break before Woodcutter-fest begins.
    +1
    thank you for the break

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This is the results of my first one. Appears the loot table on wiki is wrong. Btw this is with prem and pfb.

https://prnt.sc/10dk9xv

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    is there a countdown clock or something?? for the community goal??

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Is there a counter that monitors how many done that we can see?
    Like the balloon donation counter on the anniversary event.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I saved the world: http://prntscr.com/10dqna9

see you all in 10 days

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was thinking maybe this is a decent adventure for new players with that XP, but it looks like it requires a lot of attacks. I don't even want to do it once.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    An event for beginners, a rest for higher level players!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Maybe if all of our Guilders could log on we'd get some feedback, but instead we have more people leaving the game because they can't even login.

Some with eight to ten years of play...gone. They won't be coming back.

Way to go BB. You aren't even responding to their emails anymore.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well, timing sucks for me, no troops and in the middle of a barracks upgrade so can't even try it.
    Strike 1, automatic out: RED wash over the map hurting eyes according to my guild mates.
    Not one person has found an eotw from searches yet.
    Most guild mates are NOT going to do many runs, 3 was the highest number I've heard so far.

Reading the comments, not great rewards as well as burning out eyes with red screen? you must be crazy.

Reply to Thread