Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] End of the World Event 2021

World
    Zeus
    http://prntscr.com/10gekl7 how can you play adventures when the client is under any criticism and the game is full of bugs? Maybe the people from BB didn't notice, but nobody plays adventures except for achievements and quests

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Login...get booted. Login...client crashes. Login...client crashes. Login...client crashes. Login...get booted.

...and that's on the days I manage to get in at some point.

Sorry BB, but I think you need to stop this nonsense of constantly rolling out half-baked ideas and retask those people to actually dealing with the problems at hand. No one cares about random events when huge swaths of players aren't able to login, and you're griefing so many of the ones who do.

TSO would have been far better off if you had cut events back to the minimum during the transition period and invested all those resources into simply fixing the game and having more staff fixing problems as they cropped up.

I'll be blunt - you're actively killing TSO by treating players so poorly that they are leaving.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Thank you BB_Traffer for the information. In over 10 years of playing (have been here since the start of closed Beta), I have rarely complained. Of course that foreshadows my complaint. Am very disappointed that this event was not revamped to bring it up to today's game standards with prizes, XPs and lootz. For the amount of effort to put into a "worldwide" competition, the prizes are incredibly weak, and the XPs teensy even tripled. We toss much better items to our guild members on a daily basis with barely a sneeze. The 89k fish bundle in the shop, is nice though for newbies.

It was not a great event the first time around, and this reprise falls short all the way around. The idea was a good one, the execution is just terribly weak.

Yours, in keeping the game alive and fun,
    ShuttlePilot
    I am in total agreement... (try not to faint ShuttlePilot)...

The obvious lack of thought and effort put into this event makes it hard to stay interested or engaged.
    The Adventure is tedious, ugly and boring... the loot laughable... the event prizes dubious at best...

There is absolutely zero incentive for higher levels to run these.

If participation was wanted it wouldn't have taken much...
    (Simply adding 5-10 tokens to loot and Level 70's would have been falling all over each other to run them.)

Instead BB decided to stand pat and roll out a tired old adventure from a 9 year old failed event with no modifications and wonder why the event is failing again.
    ("Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results")
    Last edited by Graywolf; 03-11-21 at 02:10 pm.

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for adding the MMA. That is actually a worthwhile prize and probably would have resulted in more interest if included from the start.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Thanks for adding the MMA. That is actually a worthwhile prize and probably would have resulted in more interest if included from the start.
    agreed.. by the time they added it .. we were knocked down to bronze.. they they start even bothering to update the status on march 12. most of my guildies figured it was WAY to late to get from bronze to gold in. 2 days..
    shakes head.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i see that w/ the update this aft we got him anyways- thanks for that

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    a good percent of my guildies are basically boycotting this
    Ditto. I think most of the guild I'm in, did a few of the adv if even that, grabbed the bundle for fish and then just basically checked out of the event. And really only came on for island maintenance/sending out expos. And by the time they announced that MMA was added as one we could try to get gold for, it was already too late. (Only 2-3 days left of the event). Though it was nice to see we got him anyway. I didn't need him as I have 4, however I know there are lower level guild mates who will definitely appreciate getting him. So thank you BB for that.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    TSO would have been far better off if you had cut events back to the minimum during the transition period and invested all those resources into simply fixing the game and having more staff fixing problems as they cropped up.

I'll be blunt - you're actively killing TSO by treating players so poorly that they are leaving.
    I totally agree. Better to cut back on the events & focus on the transition. I know in the guild I'm in, we've lost quite a few players since about end of November from people not being able to get into the game & just deciding it wasn't worth the hassle to get it figured out.

And now it's to the point where trade house on Ares is lucky if there is more then one page worth of trades. And today was so bad not even a full one page of trades. That to me indicates a lack of people in game

Really hoping once you do the transition to Unity, you offer something good to show your appreciation for those of us that have stuck around. And also a one time 200% gem sale after the move would be nice also

Reply to Thread