Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Roadmap Change: Unity Version

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm locked out because I play (played) on a Mac. I've missed several events and I'm sure my island is in shambles. I'm so unhappy with y'all because of your poor planning. I can't even express my level of disappointment.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am truly disappointed that the rollout of Unity has been pushed back yet again. There are so many that have been locked out since this "Client" rolled out, and even more that got locked out after the first major update and have not been able to get back in. At the very least, I feel that all of those players who have not been able to log in for months on end should be compensated with a full package of gems, premium time, Prestigious Friend Buffs and event items for each and every one of them, as well as a full apology. I know that BB can see when the last time was that a player was able to log in, so it should be easy to do. I love this game, and am happy that it is continuing, but everybody knows that the end of Flash was no surprise. The players that have been locked out for so long (those that actually come back) should really get something substantial for everything they missed out on and the inability to get into the game.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpingJupiter View Post
    I'm locked out because I play (played) on a Mac. I've missed several events and I'm sure my island is in shambles. I'm so unhappy with y'all because of your poor planning. I can't even express my level of disappointment.
    Miss you tons, JJ :'(

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mystica View Post
    I am truly disappointed that the rollout of Unity has been pushed back yet again. There are so many that have been locked out since this "Client" rolled out, and even more that got locked out after the first major update and have not been able to get back in. At the very least, I feel that all of those players who have not been able to log in for months on end should be compensated with a full package of gems, premium time, Prestigious Friend Buffs and event items for each and every one of them, as well as a full apology. I know that BB can see when the last time was that a player was able to log in, so it should be easy to do. I love this game, and am happy that it is continuing, but everybody knows that the end of Flash was no surprise. The players that have been locked out for so long (those that actually come back) should really get something substantial for everything they missed out on and the inability to get into the game.
    Some players were able to log in but didn't - BB doesn't know that. Some players could have set up bootcamp on macs but didn't. I hardly think giving people things they didn't earn, at least to this degree, is appropriate at all. You want to reward players who didn't play more than some people who did...

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    This would mean that some people will not have been able to play the game in literally a HALF-YEAR by the time the Unity server is up ... assuming there won't be even more delays. Let's be realistic. How many of these people are actually going to return after that long? I would have moved on to another game by now if I were them. I'll be amazed if 10% of the people locked out since December returns.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    More Guilders in ELY who are leaving the game because either they play on Macs, or they simply can't login on Windows.

Now they get to miss *another* Event. O.o

It's not like this was an unforeseen event. We all knew Flash was coming to an end...

This sucks on the level of Easter 2019 and the login block of doom.

World
    Ares
    Maybe there really isn't a move to Unity?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Maybe there really isn't a move to Unity?
    Maybe there was never any game at all.... I see players walking around like the living, unaware that they are dead...
    Whence comest thou?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I can play other Unity games in my browser, my dream is to be able to play Settlers in my browser again, and not this horrible stand-alone window.
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    My question is, will I be able to access the game via my phone like I used to be able to before the move to the download? It won't be the end of the world as I will still be able to play on my laptop. However at times it was more convenient for doing things like island maintenance, sending out expos, geos etc, when I could just hop on my phone to do stuff like that. Esp when I was travelling or away from home & didn't want to take my laptop with me

Can I make a couple suggestions for when we finally do get moved over to Unity.

Give us all a new building. Not a deco. But a new exclusive production building for all the troubles we've had with the game. Just a one time in game mail with the exclusive item. This way we have one item on our islands to say thank you for sticking around

Secondly, once we move over to Unity, give us one 48hr 200% gem sale. You guys have on occasion ran those 125% things. But given all the issues many players have had, this would be the perfect opportunity to offer a 200% sale. When over on Anno Online back in the day, we did a couple times get offered a 200% sale.
    unity is again webbased and should be platform independent from what i read - therefore a tentative yes..

i think we should all get a gem pit
    and a free move day
    and an island to MOVE buildings to as a temp landing spot.

Reply to Thread