Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Roadmap Change: Unity Version

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPool View Post
    I personally would prefer BB canned the event(s) and just got on with Unity. My enthusiasm for the game is .... redacted!
    I would prefer they postponed the event until Unity is brought in and players that can't presently play might be able to participate. Yes, it might make the "Easter event" late, but so what? I do think getting the game running smoothly in Unity is more important.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BB why does it take forever to log on???

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by DefenderofMen View Post
    BB why does it take forever to log on???
    It seems to depend on time of day you try from my experience. I can get on early morning pretty fast but late afternoon not so fast. I would be surprised if Unity fixes that because I think their servers are all in European and we are getting distance lag in NA in part.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hello Anna I have tried and still nothing I was hoping to get back on for the easter but sadly they want to now wait until may there go's my Easter buying frenzy! Hope to see you soon again Anna

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Is there any updates on the Unity test server? The post from 3/17/21 stated "Unity Test-Server: You will soon be able to take a first look at the Unity version yourself. We are currently planning to give you access to the test server within the next 2-3 weeks."

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Is there any updates on the Unity test server? The post from 3/17/21 stated "Unity Test-Server: You will soon be able to take a first look at the Unity version yourself. We are currently planning to give you access to the test server within the next 2-3 weeks."
    They actually said that last November too, i.e. on test server in 2-3 weeks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...-amp-Unity-FAQ

of course this is already wrong.. as unity did not go live b4 easter as promised.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...-amp-Unity-FAQ

of course this is already wrong.. as unity did not go live b4 easter as promised.
    I'm very sorry if you misunderstood our timeline, and took the dates as final.

In the thread you linked, we have stated the following:

We do not have fixed dates for every step. Some steps might move a week later or earlier so we want to avoid confusion by giving estimated dates that might change. Instead, you can see roughly when each step will take place. Rest assured that we will announce every step again when we have a clear date set.
    One last note. Please be aware that especially during these times even the best-planned and most beautiful timelines can be tricky to adhere to. Thus, we ask for your understanding in case of unforeseen changes in timings.
    It has never been our intention to delay any step in the timeline. We tried to bring everything as soon as possible.

The Unity Test Server is live, and you can read more about it here.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04-30-21 at 04:12 am.

Reply to Thread