Reply to Thread

Thread: Do we have to merge from facebook login

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Do we have to merge from facebook login

Do we have to merge from facebook login.

will it work after unity is released.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am wondering this same thing. I tried disconnecting from facebook, but never got an email about ubisoft login. Finally after BB Traffer helped me get back on through Facebook, I got my island back after over a month. Now I am afraid to disconnect from Facebook, following the step by step guide. I think I once made a Ubisoft account, but have no idea what user name or password I used, and so I am stuck.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Currently, you don't need to merge from Facebook to Ubisoft Connect. You can just keep playing using your Facebook login.

If you have any problems with the merge process, please contact our support team directly.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is this still the case I tried the new server and got this message "Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app."

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AnklBiter View Post
    Is this still the case I tried the new server and got this message "Feature Unavailable: Facebook Login is currently unavailable for this app."
    You can continue playing on the live server using your Facebook login, and that will also remain after the launch of our Unity Version. However, the test server currently does not support Facebook login.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Currently, you don't need to merge from Facebook to Ubisoft Connect. You can just keep playing using your Facebook login.

If you have any problems with the merge process, please contact our support team directly.

the one that's not responding to ANY tickets???

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    the one that's not responding to ANY tickets???
    You're quoting a post from March.

Please check out the latest news on our website about support tickets and how to contact us with any issues.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    no, i'm referring to the news post last week on the home page

"14.06.2021
    Support Ticket Issues
    Dear Settlers,

We've identified an issue with our Support Ticket system, which means tickets will not reach us for the time being.

Rest assured that we're actively working to resolve this issue as soon as possible, and get the service back to full function.

In the meantime, if you have any issues or concerns, please try our other methods of contact such as the forums, social media or even a friendly poke in-game via a private message!

Happy Settling!
    BB_Trafffer"

i know my tickets i sent months ago were completely ignored, as were the ones sent by my guildies.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    no, i'm referring to the news post last week on the home page
    In your previous post, you quote my post from March. I wouldn't be redirecting anyone to the support team if it wasn't working at the time.

At the moment, according to the announcement, we are having an issue with receiving tickets, so you need to contact us directly.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    oh i see what u mean - sorry u can delete if you wish

Reply to Thread