Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2021

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakars View Post
    I never even received the last of the quests from Bring Back Memory onward, never had a timer or queue. I submitted a ticket and never got anything other than we have received it and 7 days later still nothing.
    Believe they are fixing it in the update tomorrow.

We plan to resolve the issue by awarding any "missed" Easter Event Achievements in a future update. Please keep an eye on our usual channels e.g. website, forum, social media etc, for more information soon.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I didn't get anything and still missing all the achievements for the quests starting with bring back memory and the last 3 and be big achievement for completing the 4 quests.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by August-Hale View Post
    looking for clarification about the True Soul Mate buff.

It sounds like some sort of fix is intended, but exactly what that is is unclear.

Right now the true soul mate has the same effect as the extravagant super glue which is +200% production speed.

I also bought the statute just for the true soul mate buff. I wasn't expected +300% output, but +300% production speed. But if the true soul mate is providing the same production times as the extravagant super glue buff, it is not giving the +300% production speed.

Is this the fix that is intended, to make the true soul mate buff have +300% production speed?
    Same. I wasn't expecting +300% output, but I don't see how +300% is a localization error as opposed to +200%. I'm not sure this is even worth using over hide glue as is.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks to everyone for the feedback on the event, I collected it and sent it to the development team for review.

If you have any issues/concerns regarding the True Soul Mate buff, please contact our support team. The buff behavior is intended, only the description was wrong/misleading.

Reply to Thread