Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Easter Event 2021

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The second easter quest line got stuck in the waiting quest queue, how do I get it to move to being an active quest? I already tried reloading the game & I logged out overnight then logged back in many hours later and neither fixed the issue

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermillion View Post
    The second easter quest line got stuck in the waiting quest queue, how do I get it to move to being an active quest? I already tried reloading the game & I logged out overnight then logged back in many hours later and neither fixed the issue
    You lost one. Once the timer counts down to the next one, the one in waiting will move up to active and the new one will get stuck in waiting again till the next time. That means one will be stuck in waiting for the rest of the event (and that is best case assuming you finish each new one before the timer runs out) which means that you won't get the last one. Yes it is stupid and yes it was reported back in test, but nothing was done about it.

I don't think there is a timer after the fourth one so maybe, MAYBE it will give it to you at the end. You can hope.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    There are not enough landing zones on the target island. Your general has been returned to your star menu, and their troops have been unassigned.
    Well, that's new for me. Most of my generals are already sitting in my star. I can retrench a few, but I guess I need to start looking for buildings to destroy.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermillion View Post
    We are aware of this issue, it has been reported to our dev team.

World
    Zeus
    Server interrupts are annoying when sending Generals to Adventures and causing missed buffing events, but the Trade Office bug when you have an open T.O. pop-up window and a server interrupt that results in corruption of the T.O. interface and a perpetual spinning hourglass is intolerable... This results in a required reboot of the game to fix.

Please fix the T.O. bug and do something to lower the dramatic increase in what seems to be Event related server interrupts.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Server interrupts are annoying when sending Generals to Adventures but the Trade Office bug when you have an open T.O. pop-up window which results in corruption of the T.O. interface and a perpetual spinning hourglass is intolerable... This results in a required reboot of the game to fix.

Please fix the T.O. bug and do something to lower the dramatic increase in what seems to be Event related server interrupts.
    I stopped sending generals that way in part because it's really obnoxious when you select 25 generals and then all of a sudden the list goes blank and you have to start over again. I send them from the star now. I don't know if that's any better, but it doesn't annoy me. That way they are also in alphabetical order instead of whatever mysterious logic BB uses and me having to try to remember how many of each I have selected.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    We are aware of this issue, it has been reported to our dev team.
    Do we have an update on this or a plan to give more time as I'm not one to do all the quests in a quest line in 48 hours and may be then unable to finish in time for the grand prize

Regarding the waiting in queue bug

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Easter Quests

I haven't received any of the last Quests for this event. I can't complete the Achievements without them and they are all I need to complete.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakars View Post
    I haven't received any of the last Quests for this event. I can't complete the Achievements without them and they are all I need to complete.
    I have almost 3 days left on my timer for the last set - 8-9 days left in the event. Pretty sure you are premature in expecting these now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I don't have a timer at all.

Reply to Thread