Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I was playing happily over there but have a Server Zone Crash error and can no longer start the game. I don't have an account apparently on the .com version of TSO so can't post on the forums to let BB know of the bug, since it's locked me out all day it seems major. I tried to post it. Oh well.

Seems my testing career has come to an abrupt end.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    since this last update... i'm back to not loading - just stock on that brown progress bar.. cleared cache etc... restarted browser.. nada zip .. zilch
    no idea what else to troubleshoot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    since this last update... i'm back to not loading - just stock on that brown progress bar.. cleared cache etc... restarted browser.. nada zip .. zilch
    no idea what else to troubleshoot.
    you aren't missing anything - once you get in the game is mostly unplayable. If you thought it was laggy before it is a lot worse now because they disabled performance mode and it takes 5-10 seconds to even send out one explorer and if the server refreshes near the time you do, you have to send it out again

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quickly sleep/unsleep buildings
    With Unity version, I cannot use spacebar to quickly toggle sleep/unsleep on a building
    With non-unity Settlers online, I toggle about 30 buildings each day for Love Tree. I unsleep the first one, click on another building, hit spacebar, click another building, hit spacebar, etc.

Reply to Thread