Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Sneak Peek] TSO Unity Version.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Traffferi
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 04-22-21 at 03:50 am.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I have some quests ( stone production, tool production, brew production, and the battle), from when I started, that won't allow me to finish due to level. Is there any way to allow me to finish with no rewards OR to just make them go away? Very frustrating to have to scroll past those every day if I want to view current quests.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    If there are improvements being made toward readability and accessibility be sure to include the ability to adjust text within chat box. Many players are struggling to see the text.
    This could be due to vision, and in some cases the client itself changing text size and having no way to adjust it back.
    Bear in mind not everybody here is s technically gifted to find a workaround.

Stale quests have nothing to do with a new client.
    That is just out growing the close condistions of the quest and being locked out of satisfying them.
    A logical error.
    There are players who were limited to 7 gem pits.
    Then as the game upped to 10 available gem pits, they were not awarded +3 purchases.
    Another logical check failed.
    There are at least 4 items in PH which are redundant and ought to be removed.
    Will they?
    Probably. Possibly.

We can only hope that in having to resdesign and approach the game in it's entirety logical flaws can be ironed out in the process in allow access to change and tweak things much easier.
    We can only hope.

We know how slow support can be to reply if at all. but I can understand them not replying if you are coming to them with problems they cannot fix because the client barely works.
    Now (soon) we will have a working client. Or at least the start of a working client.
    Where issues can now be fixed, and addressed opposed to ignored.
    Again being hopeful.

All I would like to know about this test client is how we will be launching it.
    Are we going to have a standalone client which launches unity in a shell?
    Running flash in a shell is an absolutely Vram mess.
    Unity will be worse.
    Assuming we have the libraries on our machines a new client would be able to point to them and run as an executable.
    This should run lighter than having to run in browser as chrome itself can be a multitasking hog.

As an .exe it can be run by itself or pointed to via steam. Even if able to launch the game from browser as we do now to initiate the client. I would rather the application run outside of the browser. But be implemented with more visual and sizing controls offered by a browser. This would allow a login process without having to build that into the new client. Or as a working until it is built into new client.

Grats on new client receiving finishing touches. Not an easy task having to review new GUI again and again.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    PLEASE update the top info bar to make it editable. i dont need to know how much .. stone.. i have OR tools (Not since idk.. lvl 35?)

^^ pls add that for all geos and explorers. so far only on dilly but its Awesome!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    just wondering when this unity starts when we can log back on the normal way like we did before, will we get to go back to our lv that we left off at or will we have to start at the beginning again at lv 1?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Sooner the better. The current workaround is not as functional as one might wish. Just typing this while I wait long enough I can relaunch it after it crashed, again.

The way that it almost always puts up the error screen when I close it properly hardly inspires confidence, either.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'm definitely looking forward to unity and playing on my Mac again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When designing the layout, please take into account people who are shade blind / color blind. I have a hard time seeing the red lettering on top of a black background. Try to match colors that contrast or keep the color simple with white backgrounds.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Your Sneak Peak makes it sounds like the refinements were more important than the initial Unity Release.
    I've read it more than once and every time I walk away shaking my head because it reads like the Unity Release was delayed to add in these improvements.
    The improvements can wait. I am frustrated at the number of times the client goes into its "not responsive" mode and I have to shut down and reload everything.
    That said, there are many more important improvements that GUI refinements.
    My 2 cents, for what little they are worth.
    Cheers.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have no idea why people are asking for more minor changes. If they go back and rework things, it will take longer for people who can't play to be able to again.

Reply to Thread