Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Test server for unity version

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Test server for unity version

On the news link, you say "you're welcome to register on the UK/DE forum and post feedback" but on the actual forum, it says "registration is disabled"

So which is it? I'm happy to play some on the test server and report bugs, but I'll not waste my time if I can't report.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey there!

Please go to the UK instance homepage here, and log in with your Ubisoft/Facebook account. Next, please go to the forum, and you should be able to post/create a thread.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hey there!

Please go to the UK instance homepage here, and log in with your Ubisoft/Facebook account. Next, please go to the forum, and you should be able to post/create a thread.
    Hi BB_Trafffer -- just tried this, and while it logged me into the forum, and showed me as logged in, when I tested "reply to thread" I received a message of "you don't have permissions" etc. So still might need a little work for US users? Thanks : )
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    If you do not belong to a server there, it will not recognize you, but if you pick a server and click play and pick a name, it should work.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    hmmm. Appears you can only run one instance of the download game at a time. Not that I want to play on another server, really, anyway.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttlePilot View Post
    Hi BB_Trafffer -- just tried this, and while it logged me into the forum, and showed me as logged in, when I tested "reply to thread" I received a message of "you don't have permissions" etc. So still might need a little work for US users? Thanks : )
    appears they don't care if people in the US help them test or give feedback, another thread says we have to make characters over there to provide feedback.

they are seriously delusional as well since when asked about speed ups they claim everything needs testing but they 'might' provide resource packages later. I am not sure when they figure to release this but if everything needs testing it won't be this year because no one is going to lvl up to 80 on that test server in a few months - if ever.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    appears they don't care if people in the US help them test or give feedback, another thread says we have to make characters over there to provide feedback.

they are seriously delusional as well since when asked about speed ups they claim everything needs testing but they 'might' provide resource packages later. I am not sure when they figure to release this but if everything needs testing it won't be this year because no one is going to lvl up to 80 on that test server in a few months - if ever.
    Especially since many of us are simply getting a brown bar across the screen and no game.

I'm already unable to play because the download client stopped working for me and they couldn't fix it ("wait for Unity" they said). If this doesn't work, it's going to get ugly.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxannabell View Post
    Especially since many of us are simply getting a brown bar across the screen and no game.

I'm already unable to play because the download client stopped working for me and they couldn't fix it ("wait for Unity" they said). If this doesn't work, it's going to get ugly.
    There is hardware acceleration that happens when the brown bar hits about 80-90% if it is stalling at that point that could be the issue. When I first used it I got a message to turn my hardware acceleration setting on in chrome. You might try using a different browser as well - I think it was firefox that some people were having problems with.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Now when I sign in, it turns my webcam on --- not acceptable.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    There is hardware acceleration that happens when the brown bar hits about 80-90% if it is stalling at that point that could be the issue. When I first used it I got a message to turn my hardware acceleration setting on in chrome. You might try using a different browser as well - I think it was firefox that some people were having problems with.
    The only thing I hadn't done is tried hardware acceleration in Chrome, and that didn't work either. This pic is literally all I get.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xk7yowkiz...tlers.PNG?dl=0

Reply to Thread