Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Test server for unity version

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good Morning BB_Traffer! Sorry if I am posting in the "wrong" place, but I've been unable to get into any posting forum any other way - keep getting the invalid login message.

I'm having a truly frustrating time on the Unity server - I've not had any visibility on alt tabs for remaining quantities in any and all resources - can't see how much is left in any mines, wheat-fields, fish depos, etc .. so have been thus far playing on a wing and a prayer. I've made it to level 21 but am pretty discouraged

What is going wrong that I have no access to such vital information? I'm really hoping you can get this bug report to whoever can fix this! I'd love to keep going but the lack of visibility has about beaten me down. Thanks much,

Player name Calliope_Jeyne / truncation on Unity Calliope_Je
    Using Win 10 Home 64-bit OS x64-based processor
    Have tried using both Chrome and Edge
    Problem has existed since the beginning
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Calliope_Jeyne View Post
    Good Morning BB_Traffer! Sorry if I am posting in the "wrong" place, but I've been unable to get into any posting forum any other way - keep getting the invalid login message.

I'm having a truly frustrating time on the Unity server - I've not had any visibility on alt tabs for remaining quantities in any and all resources - can't see how much is left in any mines, wheat-fields, fish depos, etc .. so have been thus far playing on a wing and a prayer. I've made it to level 21 but am pretty discouraged

What is going wrong that I have no access to such vital information? I'm really hoping you can get this bug report to whoever can fix this! I'd love to keep going but the lack of visibility has about beaten me down. Thanks much,

Player name Calliope_Jeyne / truncation on Unity Calliope_Je
    Using Win 10 Home 64-bit OS x64-based processor
    Have tried using both Chrome and Edge
    Problem has existed since the beginning
    There is a setting that is causing that - monitor icon in second set of options. If you disable performance mode you can see that information but the graphics are just terrible slow to load.

https://prnt.sc/12qmhqy - can see

https://prnt.sc/12qmk34 - can't see

I usually enable performance mode as soon as I log on and the buildings load instantly and then just disable it again to check on my deposits.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, Narasn, for your speedy, thorough, and well-described assistance. That indeed did the trick. And like you, I scooted back to performance mode as soon as I reviewed the status of my depos.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is there a problem with New Unity Test server, or is my browser choking or having issues with logging onto server?

Lucky

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky4me View Post
    Is there a problem with New Unity Test server, or is my browser choking or having issues with logging onto server?

Lucky
    I can't get in since their maintenance either. Just get a blank white page when I click the link.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Same here. According to this morning's login page, we should have been back in the game by 10:00 am Central Time. Now it's 5:30 pm and I am still getting the same blank white screen as Narasn. And the lack of any notice or post from any BB's is puzzling.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yea, I pinged server and no reply, so server is definitely down. If server comes back online could someone please
    post message here to let everyone know.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    You can find the updates here.

Server is currently offline.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Good morning Traffer, and thanks for the update link. I remain hopeful that we'll soon be back in the game

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Was just able to get the full landing page to load as usual instead of the blank. So things are looking promising. Onward! : )
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Reply to Thread