Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2021

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Further note: in the Event Bundle II (I believe) there is a building that is highlighted blue, indicating it is new, however, it is not described anywhere as to its function: Rabbit Retreat.

Anyone pick up this bundle and care to share what this item is?
    Used to be rabbit breeding (produces beans). Not clear why the name change. Between that and the motherly explorer, I thought that was a decent bundle for soccer balls.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Used to be rabbit breeding (produces beans). Not clear why the name change. Between that and the motherly explorer, I thought that was a decent bundle for soccer balls.

Yes, ty for the response. I figured it out chatting with others. Think it was with 2x bundles; the 17k balls one and the 30k gems... I have 3x of those Rabbit Breeding things running already, a fourth cannot hurt.

Gonna bet the name change was a woke or other PC type response to some complaint or other.... the word 'breeding' might be offensive to some. lol
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread