Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Coins - Do something with them

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Guild Coins - Do something with them

I get the concept that BB wants us in Guilds, but it didn't take a genius to figure that the reward system of the (current) guild market was bound to fail when BB ran out of "new" things to offer. I don't currently see any advantage to being in a Guild, some of the chatter just leaves me.......

So please do something with Guild coins - make them tradeable for something that can only be purchased with GCs or maybe allow us to convert them to gold coins, do something other than allowing the guild market to just stagnate as we build up a supply of GCs that cannot be used.

I have some friends in my current Guild - I may just "friend" them and leave...... Come on guys, give me some incentive here, I know you have lots to do, but some of the cracks in the game need to be smoothed and painted over.

World
    Ares
    En....maybe selling it in the trade office before BB take more actions? A newbie like me might want to purchase it.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I really don't expect this game to be playable, but in the off chance they fix things before everyone quits for good and moves on, they need to re-implement the monthly Guild Polls that decided what would be sold for guild coins. Also how about something that converts Guild Coins into Tokens.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I recommend they make the guild market change every 6 weeks. Previously it was every 21 days. And I found that was hardly enough time for anyone to accumulate enough guild coins to purchase what was in the market. For me it doesn't matter as I probably have over 25k GC. But to the newer players or players who don't have tons of GC, it would be nice to make it so the guild market only changes about every 6 weeks.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    a guild bank that allows you to buy and sell goods for guild coins. the guild leadership determines prices based on market conditions for buying and selling goods such that the bank makes a slight profit on each trade. the bank can spend that profit on donating to lower level guild members to get them up to speed with the game.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    First off, guild market reset has been broken for almost 2 YEARS.. so missed opportunities alone is at over 20+ missed rarity buildings since its demise and developments refusal to do anything or acknowledge it. not to mention outside of the buildings, nothing was generally worth it.

rarity searching can be done for hundreds or thousands of Guild coins daily if you have booked explorers for it. setting aside 5 or 10 explorers out of your 100-200 pool cap isn't very many either whether a semi new player or vet. (I understand being fresh could be arguably harder, but vets could also trade GC to those that can't afford it), also a bonus to explorers who pull 2-4 instead of 1 helps with rarity searching.

A temporary solution would have been easier to just default the shop in the merchant tab with top items, and repeatable buying... skip the polls and cycle buildings only. Instead i've got the pleasure of looking at a locked adv. silo, nords, woodcuts and trash for 2 years and no change to it.

cross your fingers and hope they fix their way through the current issues, so they program a fix or solution well after it, for this issue, and it doesn't conflict with another issue, for the original issue.

keep hoarding, maybe someday!

Reply to Thread