Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe you released unity live like this

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Seen this coming from a mile away. this game has literally lost support from BB/ubi and its completely apparent by watching playerbase sharply decline and hardly any content added. droves of people left at 50 cap, expiditions and fairytales were added, while this went on for 4 YEARS. Great we got the 80 cap, arabian knights were good then and some time later the v-day event but again stagnate for another 4 YEARS. (i feel like they had the most support around 2017 with a good amount of content)

same events, different bling, gem sales that were once every 2-3 months, now every two weeks just screams desperation for your money, not your enjoyment. I stopped enjoying this game awhile ago, i do events with explorers only, no adventures.

My breaking points? the fact that guild market has been broken for over a YEAR without a mention or a fix.
    straight lost guild members in dec client update and shut out all mac os users... something thats been mentioned for 4 years past since flash end of life..

ffs get it together. this is a very good idle game, but its ruined by poor development and lack of content.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    performance is not much different than on the test server - 5 sec for collectible to disappear after clicking on it - 8 sec delay between sending out geologists and if you time it right they don't send at all. Haven't had the courage to try explorers - stopped sending those on the test server. Same bugs as there was 3 months ago - not fixed. Thanks for the free production I guess.

type on chat channel - doesn't show up. Same trade office mess.

I tried to send out 3 explorers and I had to send 2 of them 3 times before they would register as gone. Panel when sending explorers will still pick up buildings underneath it. You didn't fix anything that I can see

Nice job killing your game.

Bug found at the start of the unity test server - provision house production being able to be produced in the harbor still hasn't been fixed.

Three buildings at lvl 6 that are showing a false upgrading icon - Easter Basket 2018 - University - Spacious Storehouse
    Having all these issues as well. Can't get the book out of my bookbinder because my zone keeps refreshing itself every 10 seconds. I literally can't do anything because it keeps refreshing every 10 seconds. Anno online was better than Settlers and you chose to throw it away. Looks like you went a different route to throw away this game.

World
    Ares
    Firefox kept popping up this message while playing:

This page is slowing down firefox. To speed up, please stop this page.

And a "Stop" sign displayed on it.

World
    Zeus
    I am putting up 'Doomsday Trophy' on my Island as a protest sign of my frustration and disappointment and encourage other Settlers to do the same in solidarity...

And todays Gem sale with the game in the condition it currently is in -- Unplayable - is Fraudulent at best...!

BB Get Your Priorities Straight!

Which is defined as: "...to understand what things are most important for one to do or deal with."

And Doomsday has arrived for Pteris!

Day 8 of this... (August 12, 2021)

Thanks BB! The game is now completely broken as it will not even load my Avatar or Island...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

Which Reloads the game to see...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193620.../shares/7JAnLk

Sigh! ;(

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Been trying to do my guild quest for 2 hours. I have buffed 6 people now, last one I waited 20 minutes and still don't have credit so I can't do my guild quests on top of the other 20 things I can't do. Fix your crappy mess or take the game down and go get jobs at McDonalds.

Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post

And todays Gem sale with the game in the condition it currently is in -- Unplayable - is Fraudulent at best...!
    No truer words have ever been said on this forum.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 07-30-21 at 01:13 am.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    (all w/ cache / cookies cleared)
    all with ads / pop ups & redirects / insecure content / java set / background sync / to allow & cookies accepted at that pop up

tested:
    opera
    slimjet
    chrome (heck this has only ever even had test on it - but cleared it and tried again)
    edge (bleck but same stalled bar)
    firefox

all of them fail to load past the brown bar. waited several minutes
    I can't get the game to load on my Windows 10 32bit machine. Keep getting to the second loading screen (one the the settlement pic), and then a "JavaScript runtime error" pops up. Doesn't matter what browser I try to use. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera.....

Even tried on my phone and nada

Settler
    World
    Ares
    What a shame! This was basically the last chance to save this game. What an epic fail! Not BBs first but most likely its last. Other companies/games handled the demise of flash seamlessly. Not good old BB. What once was the greatest gaming community I have ever seen has been going down hill for years. This was final blow.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Congrats on getting a different error with this patch. Still doesn't work or even load like the client did, but at least the error is different from the first release.

World
    Ares
    So BB did another "patch" this week and for me the game became worse instead of better

Now most of my island will not load
    I can grab collectibles, but that is about it
    Can't send geo's out now
    I haven't sent out scouts since the first disaster switch over
    I cannot do the bookbinder now
    I cannot use spring garden, Christmas market, or love tree now since last "so called fix"
    Global chat used to work after first change over, but all others didn't, now the whole thing doesn't work
    Still can't see who is online and who is not, all show as offline
    Mail is still not working

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    same Pteris I still cannot login and haven't hear any reply from BB in my message

Reply to Thread