Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe you released unity live like this

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    What is with this font size? I can read it with enough effort, but it would be headache-enducing if I actually tried to read for long.
    You can increase the font size. In the game option, turn off the "Auto Scale" option and set 100 or more:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    You can increase the font size. In the game option, turn off the "Auto Scale" option and set 100 or more:

No you cannot raise the font with the Auto Scar turned off -- I turned it off while I typed something -- as soon as it went into chat window it went back to teeny style.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    the mail system is fully broken now selecting [X] combat report (when you would like to delete all of those would actually only filter on combat report and selecting the Collect Delete selected mail would actually do nothing you have to accept 1 mail at a time.

-
    The Ghost Ship quest do not show up when activating Ghost Ship.

Mail loot from adventure show premium rewaard in the reward: section in a single line and not in the premium reward: (Accepting that same email does not actually show animation that you are receiving the loot) while treasure and adventure search show animation.
    Not even certain I actually got the adventure loot.
    -
    On completion of adventure we used to have the last popup that showed the adventure was completed but this popup does not show anymore and your left in the adventure forever it seem until you get back to main island and try to rejoin the adventure (that you cant since it disapear and loot mail now show in mail..) weird behaviour.
    -
    On completion of scenario Twins I did get the Completion Close popup to close the scenario bizzard it did not for woodcutter.
    -
    Selecting multiples search mail and selecting the "Collect Delete selected mail" show popup where you should accept mail stuff to go in Star or Storehouse but does not meaning you cannot action multiples same type of mail.

-
    This mail system issue can actually delete all your mail even if you filter on specific mail type!
    -
    Easter basket and capacious storehouse show new level but arent actually upgradable.
    -
    Game freeze on Chrome is intense...
    Game freeze on Firefox seem to be less
    Trying to send explorer is a nightmare game freeze occurs like bad..

Floating Level 7 building design is messed up (image ratio) it seem fat!

-
    Accepting mail treasure mail seem to leave animation on the Star menu that make it hard to actually access.

-

World
    Zeus
    Can't play on one of my computers because (hardware accelerator not on) comes up even though it's on. The game sucks in its current form.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post

Thanks. That works. Though it doesn't remember the selection and you have to do it every login.

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    All the money I spent on gems and now I can't play. I thought the game was going to be faster not 100 times slower. I want the client version back. The unity version sucks!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I'd have to say that almost all the issues I had on Test are still present in the current release. This is why quite a few of us said to implement the fixes on the TEST SERVER..... so they could be tested first.

- Initial loading seems fine, but ingame loading times are very slow.
    - The geo/explorer send may be "fixed" so it doesn't select the previously sent one when trying to click and send fast, but the "fix" was to slow it down so bad, you can't send more than 1 at a time (must wait till sound ends to send the next one).
    - Player lights do not work.
    - Mail must be collected 1 at a time.
    - Scroll wheel does not work in the mailbox.
    - Text when hovering over an item is white only, needs a black outline for visibility.
    - Placing deposit fills, you must press the green check. Enter key should be usable.
    - Must click quantity box, rather than it being auto selected.

I am not even going to try to start an adventure to check that stuff out... And this list was only in the first 10 minutes of play.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    If this is what the game is now, I have no intention of continuing to play. There's nothing fun about this version. The problems have already been outlined above - suffice to say that after almost eight years and lots of money spent on gems I'm not happy that this is how the game is (seemingly) going to end for me.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have a door available icon flashing below chat, plus the game is slower then a snail.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well, a good thing happened! Excelsior works like it is supposed to, at least for me. Everything else is worthless. Way to go! You may have finally ended the game for the remaining players. You have a client solution that is far better than Unity. Let us use it until Unity is farther along. Why the rush?

Reply to Thread