Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe you released unity live like this

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

I can't believe you released unity live like this

performance is not much different than on the test server - 5 sec for collectible to disappear after clicking on it - 8 sec delay between sending out geologists and if you time it right they don't send at all. Haven't had the courage to try explorers - stopped sending those on the test server. Same bugs as there was 3 months ago - not fixed. Thanks for the free production I guess.

type on chat channel - doesn't show up. Same trade office mess.

I tried to send out 3 explorers and I had to send 2 of them 3 times before they would register as gone. Panel when sending explorers will still pick up buildings underneath it. You didn't fix anything that I can see

Nice job killing your game.

Bug found at the start of the unity test server - provision house production being able to be produced in the harbor still hasn't been fixed.

Three buildings at lvl 6 that are showing a false upgrading icon - Easter Basket 2018 - University - Spacious Storehouse

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bump for Narasn - If BB wanted to kill the game why not just end it rather than making your players hate the game before they quit in frustration

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so .. as i said months ago.. unity wont load for me... all i get is this???

Since the last test update. i have cleared all caches cookies for all time in my browser and restarted it before i even logged in and attempted... nope

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    (all w/ cache / cookies cleared)
    all with ads / pop ups & redirects / insecure content / java set / background sync / to allow & cookies accepted at that pop up

tested:
    opera
    slimjet
    chrome (heck this has only ever even had test on it - but cleared it and tried again)
    edge (bleck but same stalled bar)
    firefox

all of them fail to load past the brown bar. waited several minutes

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    The chat issue is fixed. However, if you can't whisper someone, you can type this:

/whisper name
    If you can't see your mails, please let it load. It can take a while if you had a lot of mails in your inbox.

We closely monitor the forum and in-game chat for any issues & feedback you provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    (all w/ cache / cookies cleared)
    all with ads / pop ups & redirects / insecure content / java set / background sync / to allow & cookies accepted at that pop up

tested:
    opera
    slimjet
    chrome (heck this has only ever even had test on it - but cleared it and tried again)
    edge (bleck but same stalled bar)
    firefox

all of them fail to load past the brown bar. waited several minutes
    Do you use macOS?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Simply unplayable in its current form.

Mail doesn't auto-scroll.

Online lights don't work.

Unacceptable lag.

Explorers/geos don't always send.

"Out of memory" messages.

Unplayable.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Can we go back to the client please! It worked, and faster than the old flash version.

This is way slower to load, and then crashes anyway on a memory out of bounds error. And btw, if this is due to memory limitations of older computers, hope you posted that somewhere before so folks didn't buy gems to play under the client (which worked well), without knowing they were going to lose support once Unity came out.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    One word: Ugh.
    Mail is not working, same issues as on test, i.e. cannot select all to delete specific mail types. In fact, can't delete *any* mail even singly. Was completely booted out of the game and logged off in under 10 minutes of play. The UI is still so tiny even at 200% that it is nearly impossible to read chat text, *if* chat works, which it did then did not. Trade is showing only 4 items at a time, and some tabs zero. Island tiles when scrolling, and I have to scroll completely because still cannot zoom all the way to see the entire island, and I could go on and on.

Premature rollout. I sense a mass exodus of players on the horizon. Everyone who knows me in game, knows that I rarely have complaints and when I do, I usually offer a solution or suggestion. But this? Unacceptable. This is the same mess that I left on the test server, I expected better. Much better.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    BB Trafffer, chat issue is not fixed. After I type a couple replies, it does not work again unless I reload. Not going to keep reloading in order to chat.
    Takes 10 seconds per geo and per explorer to be sent. Guild roster is broken. Star menu freezes. Chat freezes. Terrible lag and so many other glitches...
    Let me know when it's fixed, because I cannot play it like this.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    This essentially functions more or less, but I wouldn't want to play the game in its current state for any length of time, certainly wouldn't want to suffer through an event. I just tried to make a book, drop a few buffs, and send a couple of geologists, which worked eventually but was a lot more effort than it should have been.

What is with this font size? I can read it with enough effort, but it would be headache-enducing if I actually tried to read for long.

Why are premium tokens appearing at the top of the sort by name?

Lag, lag, lag. It used to be we just had a problem with loading time sometimes for the most part. Now everything, every menu has loading time. Getting around the star is an exercise in frustration.

Reply to Thread