Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    Tried last night and tonight to do stuff in game. Game is pretty much unplayable.

I have over 80+ explorers. Last night it took about an hour to send each of them out. Tonight took about 45 min to send out about 75 of them. I click on an explorer. Get part way through trying to send one out, game lags. Have to wait sometimes 10 or more seconds before it will let me finish sending out the expo. Same with geos

Chat box is small and text is so small it makes it hard to read. Many other text boxes & text also very small. And I don't see any way to make the font/text bigger

Mail, I cannot "mass open/mass delete". Have to open each mail one by one. And also have to manually scroll up on about 2/3rds of the loot mails to where I can click to send items to star or inventory. So please increase the size of the loot mail window so I don't have to manually scroll up to see the "star/inventory" buttons. And please fix the issue of not being able to mass collect/delete mail

Can't tell who in my guild or on my friends list is on as no lights light up. Can't tell when I've got a private message or when there is a new message anywhere (guild chat, global etc) as it doesn't blink or show that there is a new message/comment. Have to physically switch to the different chat tabs to see if there has been anything new said

Takes about 10 minutes for my island to load. And it slowly loads each building one by one. A guildmate last night said she went to another guildmate's island to drop a Barazaak on his RPH. And it took her almost 10 minutes to drop the buff as it wouldn't let her drop the buff till the island had completely rendered. And it took close to 10 min for the island to load

Click on collies, and the animation happens under the collie and takes about 15 seconds or more to clear.

My L6 Spacious storehouse is showing the icon to suggest I can upgrade it even though there is no available upgrade

Click on the book binder. I clear off the completed book. Put a new one on to cook. And when I leave the book binder, it still shows that I have a finished book to collect. Even though a new book was just put on to cook

Discovered mines don't show unless you hover over them

Listing all of this so as to give an idea of the issues that I've had as of day two of Unity going live (me trying to play on both days)

Running Windows 10 in Chrome browser
    *Update* Upon further play, it appears that when ever I have my star menu open on home island, the game gets very laggy. So sending out explorers and geologists are a pain and take a long time. Esp when I have over 80+ explorers and am usually sending out about a dozen geologists. However when I don't have my star menu open, there doesn't appear to be nearly as much freezing/lag.

Doing a Wood Cutter as we speak. And it appears to be running fine. Not much lag or issues. And am able to do things within star on adventure island. Such as dropping shoes. And not much lag or issues there either. And attacking seems to work pretty decently. Not much lag or issues there. And not much lag or issues when I go into the general to add/adjust troops

My guess is that on adv island, there is way less items showing and that can be used from star then what we have on home island. So perhaps it's possible the vast amount of items showing in our star when on home island is causing information overloads and or resource hogging or something which in turn could be the cause of lag?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Took about 10 minutes to login and send 5 explorers and do a daily quest (produce 12 crossbows). I don't know how people have the patience to send all their explorers.

I would say the star menu theory has merit. When all I want to do is produce a book and activate a Christmas market, it is not so bad.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bookbinder tributes are shot as well - someone may have already said this

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkye View Post
    I did so many things to troubleshoot this including reboot my computer, but the moment I restarted the browser after YOU said to, it worked. I should have known I had to complain first.

Edit: "Works" is a strong word. It finishes loading.
    lol - glad that scared it in to submission enjoy the game for what its worth lol

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by VPenguin View Post

Two glitches that haven't been discussed yet in one picture.

Foreign ship just says placeholder (it's almost kind of funny)
    Bookbinder shows a completed book. What's funny is that when there WAS a completed book it did NOT have the icon. Now that there is NOT a completed book it DOES have the icon.
    and when you finish the ship you get the rock golum cracked heart - dies laughing at the irony.

World
    Zeus
    Youre literally rereleasing your game BB, there should be a day one patch not a next month patch. I didnt expect a flawless game but I expected a faster response than a whole month...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Now I have a New Quest Pointer pointing to Quest menu.
    Quest menu wont open.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just wait until you do get it open and can't find the "new Quest". LOL

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry Beel78. Realistically speaking if you had a well trained team it would take 3 month to fix it. For the current team it would not be feasible to fix this game.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Still cannot play game! 5 days now!

Reply to Thread