Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    On the home page it says "We apologize that some of you have had a negative experience with the Unity debut."
    Is there actually any real people out there that can play the game?
    What they should have said was "We apologize that ALL of you have had a negative experience with the Unity debut.
    I already had months without the game when they took us off Face Book.
    If they can't get the game running again in August I wonder if they will give us our money spent back before they trash the game?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    what in God's name have you guys done with this game?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It seems that the Devs have decided to monopolize every waking moment of our time. It is like some twisted plot from a comic book.
    Evil Dev's use a computer game to entrap unsuspecting subjects, who then become brainwashed and forced to do some evil task.
    Let's just hope there is a source code superman to swoop in and save the day.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbydaussie View Post
    On the home page it says "We apologize that some of you have had a negative experience with the Unity debut."
    Is there actually any real people out there that can play the game? [...]
    I agree with you completely. The fact that they are trying to suggest that even ONE (1), UNO (1), Ein (1) player is having a trouble-free experience is a lie, misrepresentative, deceitful and essentially an insult to the many of us who do play this game on a regular basis and are completely shut out of a game that we used to enjoy. It goes way beyond skillful marketing/advertising and rings of 'marketing' and propaganda of the late 1920's and 1930's era. Dust over the problem by suggesting that there is something working, when there is very, very little working, and even then it is slow and laggy, even worse than Flash or Client were.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    BB never quite understood their clients. TSO players are not the typical gamers. The great majority of us have lived before video games were even invented and we have different expectations. Like the Bingo, bowling or cards, we're not impressed with the flashy features (the technical standards are indeed quite low), but we want something that works properly. We would be the easiest customers satisfy and to retain, but instead BB is treating us like they could sell us any other product.
    Whence comest thou?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree Kzar, I had been playing for 8 years, except for the year or so I took off cause I got tired of all the bugs that came with game updates, only came back because of the pandemic and regular life was on hold. Tried to send an email to support about one of my issues and surprise, surprise, even that did not work. How can they know of all the problems if their reporting tool is also broken.
    Last edited by opal50; 07-25-21 at 10:52 am. Reason: typo

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Gens cannot retreat as they cannot be selected after u sent them to an attack so be brave after u made a mistake with the wrong troops and diehard lol

If we are beta testing this unity version can we have a Beta Gate like the one in 2011? haha

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm not getting past the Brown bar!!
    Please roll back to the older version so we can play.
    Thanks
    Terthaman

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzustto View Post
    Gens cannot retreat as they cannot be selected after u sent them to an attack so be brave after u made a mistake with the wrong troops and diehard lol

If we are beta testing this unity version can we have a Beta Gate like the one in 2011? haha
    'Beta testing is normally done on a proxy server and involves fixing minor issues that may have been overlooked.
    Oh, wait, didn't we do that on the test server last year?
    That must have been a hallucination. Because all the failings are still here in the "live", or should I say "death" release.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I ran a Witch of the Swamp. Not exactly a taxing adventure, but I agree that adventures seem to be actually functional. Minimal lag, and it runs pretty much as I expected. Good luck trying to load your generals trying to get there, though. I can't imagine doing an adventure with 25 generals.

I also tried to start a few mini quests. This is ridiculous and obnoxious. I'm not touching another quest until there's an update. I can't even drop quests and buffs onto the manor without the game repeatedly freezing for half an hour.

Reply to Thread