Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Encountered another glitch today.

Was on an adventure and when I went to the "buff" tab of star, all the stuff in there showed icons of gens, geos and expos and in stacks of each. However if you hover over each of them, it is actually the different buffs that you have in star. So if you see this glitch, just remember that it is actually the buffs. You just have to hover over each one to see which buff it actually is

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Another glitch I am finding quite a bit. The quest book not opening. I'll click on the quest book to try to go to my guild quest, daily etc and the quest book won't open. I'll have to reload the game. I dislike reloading the game cause it often takes more then 5 min for my island to fully load. And the island needs to fully load before I can do tasks like buffing

World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Haven't touched this game in almost 2 months. Came back to see if it was fixed and saw they are running an event in the current state of the game. So yeah. I think, I am done. This is just....incredible. Close to two months and they STILL can not fix the game and they run an event on top of it. Amazing.

World
    Zeus

how do you mess up a text box?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultim View Post
    Do not switch to another tab if you wanna play. Most browsers have power saving features that make the inactive tabs "sleep" basically decreasing their performance and pausing some of the code. The game devs can do nothing about this. Its the browser.
    Why did this work when it was under flash then? I was able to stay logged in 24 hrs a day and the game would run all the time. Definitely can't do that now. Leave the game for 5 minutes and you get to reload again (another 10 minutes). Definitely no longer worth playing this game with all the frustrations.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I cant even plant a wheat field. Click on it in menu to build and the game forgets by the time I point to the space to build the field.

Event candles are still scattered across the island and stay there when clicked on.

I took a week off and things seem even worse. I'll take another week or more. There are other games on the internet that actually work.

Ive played this game for seven years.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Congrats to BB for flushing this game down the toilet, and hoping somehow none of us would notice while you have back to back to back gem sales.

My guild of 80 players would see at least 40 on weekly, now there's 2.

The TO has one page of terrible deals up for sale from the same scammers who brought you 1 gold coin in exchange for 10000 of your granite. Ha.

9 people a day use the chat channel.

Either kill the game, like you did Anno, or fix it (you can't fix it).

Reply to Thread