Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unity version is TOTAL garbage. TSO should cut their losses and return to previous version. These small text little windows are a total washout and will be a total waste of time and effort as will fixing any other bugs that are just little bugs and not the main problem. This interface scheme which also comes with compliance to the NWO Tech giants censorship programming is very telling indeed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Bring back the client!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    There are so many things wrong with the game at this point. The German forum has 74 pages of complaints in a single thread.

BB, your game is unplayable like this. I didn't like the client because it sometimes took forever to load, and because I couldn't play on 2 servers at the same time. But at least it was possible to play. I agree with so many others: bring back the client until you've sorted out this mess.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    TSO, the unplayable game. Good-bye, I will be back the next time I need a headache and eyestrain coupled with the desire for frustration and lack of response to every aspect of game activity. I no longer call it play, it is all work and I don't get paid well enough to bother with it. Thanks TSO for giving me back the time to do real things and the impetus to cast such wastes of my valuable time into the trash where they originally belonged.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What I don't understand is that many of these problems were known issues with the test server. How is it that a top level gaming company like Ubisoft would allow this to be released in this state?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    First the game tells me my hardware acceleration is disabled and tells me to go in to settings to fix. I go there and there is no hardware acceleration! When I finally get in, my island stays flooded (game warming, or melt down from the 2nd non existent ice age or game change) for a very long time. I'm not sure how often my weebles will survive that. I get an unwanted $ ex change - is that going to happen every time and is it going to remain that way one day like it did in test? One hour later I am still waiting for the weebles to rebuild my buildings but I guess since only sector 1 and a little bit of 2 and 4 are dry...HELP my weebles are drowning. I am only allowed 1 chat statement. The slide bar on chat is bigger but why did you make the chat tabs smaller? All these issues were going on in test server too. I remember it took like 4 hours to get through level 1 there. Hate to imagine doing an advent now as I could never finish in time based on how game loads. I thought the test server was to help get major fixes done before starting here. Just think all these problems and really can't see if any others yet.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1) ghosting metal/stone
    Some nodes are invisible, showing when you mouse over them and going away when the mouse is no longer over them.
    2) chat box issues
    2a) can not size, can only minimize and open, no drag larger
    2b) very small font, options show game auto sets for 90, must UNDO AUTO and then it will let you manage size.
    2c) tabs dont blink. one has to check the tabs manually
    2d) guild tab information overwrites that its the guild tab making the first part illegible.

I just wanted to reiterate that the response time in the new unity browser game leaves something to be desired.
    Bleed through mouse overs and delays in action.
    Click on your citizens on the top bar (mouse over no longer works to get the sub menu to open)
    mouse over to a troop type. It shows 1k not 1025, not 1111 but 1k
    click 1k and it then opens the general that is under the drop down.

clicking on collection items takes 5-20 seconds to process. If you are trying to go quickly you may be clicking the spot 4 and 5 times thinking the original click did not register.

windows 10
    Firefox 90 64bit

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    At least you guys can get on line. I cannt even load the game up lol.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    There are a lot of issues with this game. i will not get into them all but needless to say, UBISOFT, refuses to make changes that players request to streamline the game. That being said.... I have 83 explorers. It took me 9 minutes (prior to the change) to send them all off on various tasks. I haven't done all 83 yet as the time they return is staggered but less than 30 of them is taking 16 minutes. This is terrible. The game already suffers from being....slow paced and now this? I will be taking a break and let my guild mates contact me on FB if/when this gets fixed. I barely post and have played this game for almost 10 years. This is terrible. I understand things need to be worked out but...really? a 6 month deployment on an issue that was made known over two years PRIOR to the deployment of this? You can't play the game. Going to shut down certain resources and take a break. if the break is long enough then, I will just drop the game.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    one more issue to the list is on adventure mouse over generals do not show loaded troop.
    To find what type or amount of troop each general have loaded you have to click on each of them.
    Regression from the previous game..

Reply to Thread