Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with all of the above. There are so many problems it is impossible to list them all. Epic Failure is correct. I can't play like this either. Big question is are you going to fix it or are we done?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    one more.. when you click a production building and mouse over the current production time. It used to show rest of production time (amount of time left until production cycle is completed) this does not seem to work anymore.

this mean we are unable to know how long until production cycle would end.. it was kind of useful..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    you killed the game, BB...

you knew the bugs, you didn't care and launched this crappy thingy anyway. oh well... this shows once more how little you care for your players.

I will be online a few more days, trying to say good bye to all my friends... if i can login and if the chat works.

Have a nice life

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    the game is really unplayble at this moment ,
    what other said above in this forum is totally correct ,
    loading is horrible slow ,
    in my guild chat people are talking to leave the game ,
    second normally if you point your mouse at a mine you see a nummer with how many left , that all gone now of every item ,
    the chat is not working correctly and so i can go on , please fix this

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Needs work? It is severely lacking in responsiveness. Pretty stupid mistake to release it like this, way to kill a game. I've been playing since 2012, looks like this is the end of a wonderful relationship, email me if you ever get the responsive/problems solved. EA have a new Battlefield coming out soon, I might look at that.....

Can we have the client back? I really would prefer to keep playing, but if you guys decide to kill the game, just tell us straight OK? I'm good with that, it has provided me with a lot of fun over the years - although past performance should not surprise me about the stupidity of many of the decisions BB have made - including this one. BB have made many stupid decisions over the years, which has usually resulted in some players leaving each time, but this one will jack off most of us (IMO). ****, I guess it is just more proof that Darwin's Theory of Evolution is just plain wrong. How they continue to teach it in schools is beyond me.....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    and one more selecting geo or explorer on top of taking forever there seem to be random clicking outside of the geo/explorer since I get popup from production buildings I am not even close to clicking.. the mouse in the game seem to be often off even if the cursor is actually right on the explorer or geo I get production building to show up..

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Took 10 minutes for my island to appear.
    Mail is hosed. Can't bulk transfer explorer loot.
    And what is this putting all the explorer science in the loot mail but NOT telling the name of the explorer?
    And what is the putting all the explorer science in the loot mail? I do not need that every time.
    Things are too small. Can't zoom out. All the icons are fuzzy.
    Chat tabs don't blink.
    Now that I spent nearly 30 minutes getting the loot into star, the mail screen is black where messages used to be.
    Cursor does not land in the chat box so you don't know if you hit that now tiny target until after the game freeze that happens when you start to type.
    Everything takes 3 to 10 times longer to do. That is a game killer. 3 seconds between clicks. That is a game killer. 14 freeze messages in a row offering to close my browser with less that 1 second between messages. That is a game killer.

Please, PLEASE bring back the client version.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Here's a thought. Just roll back the client, make it active and scrap or fix this disUnity debacle.
    As much as the client sucked compared to the flash version, it was nirvana compared to the crapfest we're now looking at. I have well over 60 explorers. If I send them all out, that means I have to now MANUALLY process EACH F'N EMAIL because that no longer functions properly.
    I can't zoom out to see my entire island.
    This could not suck any more than it does.

World
    Ares
    Interface needs work - issues with: sending [dozens] of explorers; deposit size displays; mail layout/archiving (now have to scroll to see star/home archiving buttons - new opportunity for carpal tunnel..); overlapping display windows that used to auto-close; cannot zoom out to view island as before; general lag / sluggishness; slow zone refresh rates as you scroll over island; inexplicable upgrade icons for buildings that cannot be upgraded any further...and I've only been on for 10 min. This is unplayable.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    They should have delayed this and worked on it much more. It not like any of the people that haven't been able to play since last December are going to return to the game anyway. This just is going to get rid of even more of their massively dwindling base.

Reply to Thread