Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Hey I am just glad they actually listened to the players enough to postpone launching Unity until after the soccer event. Can you imagine if we had to play that on this like was originally planned?
    there would be no one left to complain if they had done that or very few - there was nothing in that event as rewards that would have been worth the struggle

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I can't even build a new mine

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    well...almost 2 weeks since i have been able to do anything on my island or even see my buildings. hope y'all get it fixed or revert back to the other client soon.

World
    Ares
    Bug: While reading an in-game mail message (vs. in the chat window), I can't select text anymore. This is essential, as sometimes a guildie will post some helpful info that players need to copy/paste into their own files for future reference.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Game doesn't even load at all on my 32 bit machine. At least on the client version of the game I could load the game & play.

My one laptop seems to be the only system that will load the game.

On every other device I get some javascript error & game doesn't load. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-02-21 at 12:57 am.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

Quick update: The Unity test server has received an update. We will post the change log later on.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello everyone.

Quick update: The Unity test server has received an update. We will post the change log later on.
    yes well not enough changes to make the game enjoyable. a little less lag maybe on sending out explorers and geos but there is still that lost input if you do something a minute or so before zone refresh, there is still all that picking up of buildings (almost think that aspect is worse) when you are sending out explorers and geos. there seems to be actually more lag when applying buffs and queuing production in provision house and like buildings ( a whole lot of hourglass waiting).

the zone itself took me a lot longer to load and i don't have half as much stuff on the test server as I do on the live version.

still can't see amounts in deposits unless you scroll right in and there seems to be an odd jerky to the game at times as well.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Please make sure you are playing on the correct test server -> (https://www.tsotesting.com/en/homepage). Only the first test server received the update.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

is there a reason why we cant use the client anymore? works so much better then this

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Please make sure you are playing on the correct test server -> (https://www.tsotesting.com/en/homepage). Only the first test server received the update.
    So is the improvement that we cannot login to be driven even more mad?

http://i.prntscr.com/NlazAbdOT82mIh5zjceouQ.png

Reply to Thread