Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostF14 View Post
    I have been trying to get into the game for two days now and there's been no reply from tech support. I've cleared the cache, deleted the cookies and tried it on two other browsers. All with the same results, the first screen status bar goes across, left to right. Then the next screen with the guy leaning on the left, the loading bar only goes as far as his belt buckle.

My friend is also having the same problem as well, as well as no response from emails asking for help.

This is the worse this game has been since I started playing it years ago.
    You won't get a response email or response to PM either. If you, like so many of us are getting hammerman 100% of the time when you try to log in. There is nothing you can do about it. It is something definitely on BB's end. This is confirmed by the fact that I can log in successfully to a new account I have on the UK server. But hammer man plagues the Ares account every time without exception.

I think BB isn't interested in players with many years history with the game. Many of us have complained about this, and it is obviously a database error on their part but they choose to just ignore us. :-(

World
    Zeus

Question Is This True BB...?

Is This True BB...?

See: [ http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/play...by-the-client/ ]

"Playing on Unity by the Old Client -- Playing by the old client is not supported (old flash technology), so you play at your own risk. Officially, BB declared there would be no bans for playing in this way."

Is it true that Blue Byte and Ubisoft allow 'The Settlers Online' to be loaded and played this way without repercussion to Account Status such as player bans?

"The program is launched using the client available on the official TSO website.

What should be done to run the old version of the game and enjoy the correct operation again before “Unity”:" (Continues...)

Per Gwalben's post See: [ https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post365807 ]

Ok so the Answer is Yes it is a Violation of Terms Of Service and could result in Player Bans from the game and/or guilds

So much for that desperate idea... ;(

Thank You Gwalben for the link

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Is This True BB...?

See: [ http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/play...by-the-client/ ]

"Playing on Unity by the Old Client -- Playing by the old client is not supported (old flash technology), so you play at your own risk. Officially, BB declared there would be no bans for playing in this way."

Is it true that Blue Byte and Ubisoft allow 'The Settlers Online' to be loaded and played this way without repercussion to Account Status such as player bans?

"The program is launched using the client available on the official TSO website.

What should be done to run the old version of the game and enjoy the correct operation again before “Unity”:" (Continues...)

Per Gwalben's post See: [ https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post365807 ]

Ok so the Answer is Yes it is a Violation of Terms Of Service and could result in Player Bans from the game and/or guilds

So much for that desperate idea... ;(

Thank You Gwalben for the link
    why do you keep posting the same thing in multiple threads?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Hi all,
    Unity works now after the last maintenance. No need to use client to online anymore

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    In the past few days the refresh rate has gone insane!
    The times I've "session timed out" and "refresh fail" have also increased dramatically.
    I can't switch back and forth between pages without having to reload the game, a LONG time process!

World
    Zeus
    Do not switch to another tab if you wanna play. Most browsers have power saving features that make the inactive tabs "sleep" basically decreasing their performance and pausing some of the code. The game devs can do nothing about this. Its the browser.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This insane. The Powers That Be have killed this game.

The game is still broke and an event has started. How can you run an event that involve trade quests when there is literally five items for sale in trade?

sending explorers out is still a chore. You have to click and click and click and then the explorer goes, or did it/ Suddenly its back home and all that clicking you did and redid and redid in order to send it out was for nothing.

World
    Zeus
    I hate that opening another window doesn't close other open windows. Loading the home island still takes way too long. Festival hall shows invalid production times and they are not moving.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Another glitch, when I open an event calendar door, the prize goes to star, but the animation of the prize stays in front of my star until I either refresh or leave home island

World
    Zeus
    WARNING: Buff order under the latest maintenance for the Unity version of 'The Settlers Online' for the Adventure 'Storm Recovery' has changed...!

You must now click the building instead of the pop-up item to be buffed.

So to avoid a Failure of the Scenario you must now follow the order of items from Left to Right and select the correct buff for each item in that order...

Reply to Thread