Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I ran a Witch of the Swamp. Not exactly a taxing adventure, but I agree that adventures seem to be actually functional. Minimal lag, and it runs pretty much as I expected. Good luck trying to load your generals trying to get there, though. I can't imagine doing an adventure with 25 generals.

I also tried to start a few mini quests. This is ridiculous and obnoxious. I'm not touching another quest until there's an update. I can't even drop quests and buffs onto the manor without the game repeatedly freezing for half an hour.
    Try loading generals by clicking on them from home island, rather then from star menu. I found that I didn't have much lag when I did that. However found the game very laggy whenever star menu was open on home island. My figuring is the star menu is filled with tons and tons of different items. Thus, likely taking up a lot of system resources while open. I didn't find much issue when I would access the star menu on adventure (for things like dropping shoes etc)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SG73 View Post
    Try loading generals by clicking on them from home island, rather then from star menu. I found that I didn't have much lag when I did that. However found the game very laggy whenever star menu was open on home island. My figuring is the star menu is filled with tons and tons of different items. Thus, likely taking up a lot of system resources while open. I didn't find much issue when I would access the star menu on adventure (for things like dropping shoes etc)
    That's what I ended up doing when I ran Wood Cutter. It worked fine. Of course, I had to hunt around my island for them because they are so spread out all over random locations. Eventually, I gave up and used the star to find the last of my MMAs and a couple others, but for most of them I was able to send just by clicking on them individually. I agree. The star on the home island is horrible.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I see that our comments over the past three days have not been sufficient enough to garner a response from BB.
    I think its time to move to InnoGames and play Forge of Empires. At least they know how to maintain a gaming platform.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have never seen a great game fall at this speed
    Thank you for being the first
    I only go online to do guild quest After Unity update and if the problems are not solved, I will have to leave this game which is like DOS games
    as far as I know, many other players have to leave or had leave

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Due to the mistakes of Ubisoft, fate of this game ​seems to be similar to the fate of anno-online :-(

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Was this deliberate sabotage by abused workforce? How can a game become such a mess?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I REALLY wanted to start this comment with a positive note . I know it's not easy switching game engines . HOWEVER , the longer I played , the worse it got . When I first logged on and waited for everything to load, I could talk in the chat and guild , but not for long . No comms . I put one item up for sale for guild quest , then GONE . I see history and I THINK I can sell , but I can longer see anything that other traders are posting . I wont repeat the rest of the problems because I have seen them mentioned here several times . Windows bleeding through ontop of other windows, stuff just coming up almost randomly . While trying to send out explorers random things like the Mayor House or Snowman , they weren't even close really to where I had the window open . the client was WAY better :/ Guess I'll check back in a couple weeks .

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellilala View Post
    I REALLY wanted to start this comment with a positive note . I know it's not easy switching game engines . HOWEVER , the longer I played , the worse it got . When I first logged on and waited for everything to load, I could talk in the chat and guild , but not for long . No comms . I put one item up for sale for guild quest , then GONE . I see history and I THINK I can sell , but I can longer see anything that other traders are posting . I wont repeat the rest of the problems because I have seen them mentioned here several times . Windows bleeding through ontop of other windows, stuff just coming up almost randomly . While trying to send out explorers random things like the Mayor House or Snowman , they weren't even close really to where I had the window open . the client was WAY better :/ Guess I'll check back in a couple weeks .
    yup to all this. i can barely anything. who the hell thought unity was the answer???

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    oh the issue i been having are
    cant do adventure wont load properly cant see the amounts of each deposit they have killed this game any news on when fix should happen

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello folks.

I want to thank you for all your feedback, we are fully aware of the current state of the game and it's not something we want to keep. I am a Settler myself, and there are more Settlers in our team. We are doing our best to bring the game to its proper state.

I know I will repeat my words, but - the dev team is really working very hard to fix the issues. We know which issues are the most frustrating for most of you, and we want to fix them first so everyone can enjoy the game again.

The next update is scheduled for August - we currently don't have any "eta" to share, but we want to roll it out as soon as it's ready.

Compensation - this is something that has already been discussed with the team, however we fully focus on resolving the issues first. We will keep you informed about both cases.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 07-29-21 at 02:05 am.

Reply to Thread