Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

World
    Zeus
    I am not dead but 'The Settlers Online' is dead to me!

A baker's dozen days (13) since August 4, 2021 Maintenance brought the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading along with the No Connection to the Server notice...

No emergency patch or even a concrete response as to when this Ubisoft made Bug will be fixed so that effected people can actually get their Avatars and Islands to load up and be able to play the game such as it is.

What an epic lousy FAILURE...! Truly worthy of computing game history for the reputations of all involved.

Pteris

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    fair point.. however my browser is fully updated -- still fails javascript errors.
    Same here on my Windows 32 bit machine. Any browser I try gives me javascript errors and I cannot get into the game. Same issues via any browsers on my android phone as well

World
    Zeus
    Well yeah, lousy coding wont be fixed when you improve the tools. Im just saying updating/installing Java wont change anything. It has nothing to do with the game. Updating the browser does, but it wont fix the coding for them.

World
    Zeus
    After the latest update: getting these errors

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Star menu still looks like in a dream. So hazy.
    Guild: Fortress

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Unity went live on July 20th, almost a month ago.
    The game is still unplayable.
    How long does BB expect the players to patiently wait for them to finally fix the mess?
    Given that they are focusing on minor graphics glitches instead of the bigger issues making the game unplayable, I am beginning to think the game will never be working properly again.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Unity went live on July 20th, almost a month ago.
    The game is still unplayable.
    How long does BB expect the players to patiently wait for them to finally fix the mess?
    Given that they are focusing on minor graphics glitches instead of the bigger issues making the game unplayable, I am beginning to think the game will never be working properly again.
    I'm often away for a few days. And use my Windows 32 bit machine while away. Game is unplayable on it. Get Javascript errors & can't get into the game

World
    Zeus
    Now I know how the poor Mac and Linux players felt for almost 3/4 of a year...

Except I am running a full 64 bit Windows 10 system on an Alienware Aurora R8!

Day 16 for no Avatar or Island for Pteris... Hammer Man and No Connection to the Server continues...

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    since the last update I keep getting
    "hardware acceleration is not enabled for your browser" even though it is
    still have not successfully loaded my island since
    sometimes when I click ok it just closes
    sometimes it goes to the hammer guy
    happens in both chrome and edge

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have been trying to get into the game for two days now and there's been no reply from tech support. I've cleared the cache, deleted the cookies and tried it on two other browsers. All with the same results, the first screen status bar goes across, left to right. Then the next screen with the guy leaning on the left, the loading bar only goes as far as his belt buckle.

My friend is also having the same problem as well, as well as no response from emails asking for help.

This is the worse this game has been since I started playing it years ago.

Reply to Thread