Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Settler
    World
    Zeus

left over code that is still running and taking game resource in the background..?

after a while it disapear but there is still a line that is left in the game..
    look under the red line there is a fine grey line..where the door image was located left over code running?

World
    Ares
    New version is a horrible resource hog, everything is VERY slow, and I can't do anything else while game is active, I used to be able to have several screens going at once. Having trouble applying buffs, takes several tries. Also, text is WAY too tiny, I can barely read it, and I can't find a to enlarge it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Missed months playing when they had huge issues, telling us to do migrate to the client. That never worked!
    Now the new one is here and the game is unplayable!
    What did they even check on in the trial server?
    Cant buff send off explorers, game keeps freezing.
    Here we go again.
    Any one know of what is actually going on to fix it?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaketeeth01 View Post
    *grabs non existent coffee cup*

That is the reverberation impact this client release decision has made.
    Somebody said to release it this week.
    Not next week, not a week ago, not in 2 months. Not after enough players have went to test server and said "yeah this will work".
    You know why we didn't test it? Because you made us start at level 1.
    so no, we did not get a good test client to attract testers.
    But we did get some gem sales if you wanna spend your money.
    How about, give me gems on my account for logging active hour in test server?
    no? no time = reward? okay. I guess I'll keep my feedback then because it is not free.

What a half baked mess.

They released it with bugs that were reported day one on the unity test server. They released it with serious game bugs I reported in detail months ago. Don't blame the testers. No one I know said the game was ready to go live. In fact, I believe they claimed they had better versions than they even put on the test server. Pretty hard to test that which they didn't give us, although I actually can't see much if any improvement over the test server myself. In fact, I see some problems I never even noticed on the test server but I imagine that is because my island is full now.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There are still much more issues and the list is too long for one thread. I refuse playing this unity version. Give us back the old client.
    The first very obvious and very critical issue is the way you collect feedback from the users. You have to actively publish direct link to report the issues.
    Publish a link to properly report issues.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZaz View Post
    I really can't believe you guys (BB) just put a message on the login screen acting like you had no idea that this thing was junk. You had lines and lines of people during testing telling you it was unplayable, and basically when you moved to live there were no noticeable changes. Seriously??? About done with this game. Lots of years of my life I've enjoyed this game, but this is just beyond excusable. Bring the old client back before you lose everyone that is still making some kind of attempt to play. I doubt anyone has made any serious game progress since Unity went live so revert everything, restore backups, and go back to the drawing board if you want this thing to survive. Give everyone a nice gift for the inconvenience but unless you do something like this, by the end of this week you'll be lucky to have anyone playing at all. And forget spending any money. This is a lose lose all around if you decide to stay with this junk.
    I am not wasting my time reporting the same bugs I gave with detailed feedback, screenshots, versions characters, time - the entire thing again. They can go back and read the unity test server forum. All they had to do is play the **** game to see it is junk, they didn't even need any testers for that. They either just figure they can string us along for many more months or that we literally wouldn't care to struggle with the basics. I am just waiting for their weekly gem sale - they should be giving free gems weekly until they fix this just to encourage people to keep playing.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    An open letter to Ubisoft/Blue Byte,
    I am appalled by this deployment. In any other field, those responsible would be disiplined or fired. In some fields, they would even face legal/criminal charges.
    your lack of concern for your customers is unacceptable. Intentionally sabataging a product to chase away those who use it is an underhanded tactic. Be honest, and just tell us this game that some of us have been playing for years is coming to an end and let it die peacefully.
    You have made many of us angry and frustrated. I, for one will never support another product that is connected to your companies.
    Graven Thendor.

World
    Zeus
    Latest bug for me is: clicking on Smokehouse causes the game to stop and requires a reset every time I attempt to make Fish Steak buffs...

Is anyone else having problems like this?

I can access and que items in other buildings with production ques but not the Smokehouse... ;(

UPDATE: For Pteris the 'Click Smokehouse Server Crash' bug was resolved with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Latest bug for me is: clicking on Smokehouse causes the game to stop and requires a reset every time I attempt to make Fish Steak buffs...

Is anyone else having problems like this?

I can access and que items in other buildings with production ques but not the Smokehouse... ;(
    no issue on my end it freeze and crap but I could add 150 steakfish in the smokehouse queue.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Cannot see deposit size on mouse over any sorts of deposits.
    Cannot see production time left.
    Cannot bulk accept mail of same type
    Cannot bulk delete mail of same type
    Sending explorers or geo take forever and when they show they have been sent often they are not even going.

Reply to Thread