Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Live unity version feedback

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    If the measure of whether the game is playable is lag, what's on Test now seems to address that. I'm sure there are a lot of bugs, but that is the biggest problem that makes all but the most basic tasks (and even some basic tasks are too much) pointless. The star actually seems functional. Of course, I don't know whether the amount of what's in a star has an impact on that.

Quest menu is still kind of annoying the way it seems unable to focus on the task at hand.
    I found being in star menu on home island made the game very laggy.

Being in star menu on adv island (for things like dropping shoes for example) was no issues. So I was taking a guess that how much stuff is in star was affecting performance

World
    Zeus
    The game is better on testing but it still lags and there is a lot of bugs. Its a step in the right direction though.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Anyone else not able to get onto the game on 32bit Windows 10 systems?

World
    Ares
    I can't get into the game on a 64-bit Windows 10, using Chrome. It's not maintenance time yet. I get the Connection Failed screen.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    another bug noticed is when coming from an adventure to your island you experience big freeze and/or game messages you to refresh. This is constantly happening. Also I get a message about memory error and I have to leave the game and restart the login process again since refreshing doesn't always work. I have lost over 8k gems but ticket sent is never replied to.
    Please bring back the client until you can work out all of these problems

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Using edge 92.0.902.62 64-bit

When using the "Remove Building" function it seem to bleed out something that should not happen..
    In this example I get treasure search with generals skills..

Last edited by bashing; 08-04-21 at 11:52 am. Reason: another example

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Has anyone seen where you're in adventure and the battle just continues on? If I return back to the main island and then go back into the adventure, it shows the camps I attacked gone. I also get no notification of an email of the battle result.

Edit: looks like a zone refresh may fix it :/

The bug with changing generals when they've landed is still there - so watch out when reloading troops.

I also saw that when I started the adventure all geologists, explorers and generals where marked as unavailable - even though some where not - if I look at the progress bar at the bottom you can tell which geologist/explorers are idle. I also saw some numbers underneath some of them - ranging from 7 to over 4000. Weird.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    NOW when Explorers return from a search they REMAIN GRAYED OUT.

So I get a notification that ONE of my HUNDRED explorers returned. NOW I have to hunt through a HUNDRED grayed out explorers to find the one that just returned.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Farcus View Post
    NOW when Explorers return from a search they REMAIN GRAYED OUT.

So I get a notification that ONE of my HUNDRED explorers returned. NOW I have to hunt through a HUNDRED grayed out explorers to find the one that just returned.
    The ones without blue dots in the upper lefthand corner are the ones that have returned.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    grrrrrr I know there are always going to be teething problems but come on! After being unable to play due to the same bugs everyone else has experienced, now I cant even get into the game! I keep getting a message saying the page was redirected too many times? I have been playing for years, but now I am thinking its time to find another

Reply to Thread