Reply to Thread

Thread: Help Pls! My account disappeared and I could not contact the tech support team

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Unhappy Help Pls! My account disappeared and I could not contact the tech support team

Dear Dev:

I came back after seven years, but my old account was gone (while the character is still in the game). I am pretty sure I used this email address because I still got ubisoft welcome email in my inbox from 2013. However, I could not login and the password retrieving doesn't generate any incoming email. I then tried to register again and found I registered a new account with the same email address.

I still remember my old game character is called "Victoria_2013" in area server, I can still find it from adding friends search. It is in lv38. Can you replace my newly started character with this old one? I don't want to start from the scratch again.

I bet the tech team could see the email address of my old character "Victoria_2013" is using the same email address as this new one "VictoriaW". I am not sure why my acocunt was gone. But if possible, could you assign my old character "Victoria_2013" to this account? I'd rather abandon the new registered character.

Then I tried to contact the tech support from the main page with the above message. However, it kept popping up that an error occured. I cannot contact the agame support. What can I do now?

I've attached the screenshot of my old character that I found and the error message.

Last edited by VictoriaW; 07-21-21 at 05:28 am. Reason: image address was wrong

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    the support link isn't working, hasn't been for a while.
    here, facebook and twitter are the only ways to contact support.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaquilynne View Post
    the support link isn't working, hasn't been for a while.
    here, facebook and twitter are the only ways to contact support.
    THank you for your advice. Someone also told me to send a private msg to BB, which I followed. Hopefully they can see my issue and help me solve it. They must be very busy with the unity version issue now. I did not return at a wise time.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Victoria!

Please check your forum inbox

Reply to Thread