Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Report template

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You can not see the number of troops you are making in the barracks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Frog_Kermit View Post
    You can not see the number of troops you are making in the barracks.
    same for any of the buff buildings - so far i tested RPH and PH - neither count the #'s

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello.

I deleted all posts that were not bug reports. I understand some of you want to share your opinion, but please do so in the appropriate thread. This thread is only for bug reports, and if you choose to report any issue, please follow the template.

As soon as the next update will be ready, we will share all the details. The Dev Team is working hard to resolve the issues in the current Unity Version.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

I deleted all posts that were not bug reports. I understand some of you want to share your opinion, but please do so in the appropriate thread. This thread is only for bug reports, and if you choose to report any issue, please follow the template.

As soon as the next update will be ready, we will share all the details. The Dev Team is working hard to resolve the issues in the current Unity Version.
    Report template
    Report template explanation

How did the error manifest itself? posts being deleted by BB. Systematic poor treatment of players by BB.

Date and time - 7/23-2021 03:47 pm According to forum logs.

What did you do last?
    Posted a bug notice.

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Deleted posts-Probably, but not to me. We will see.
    Systematic poor treatment- In just about every action by bb since the "unity" roll out. This includes the roll out itself.

Have you already done the first steps? First steps of what? Maybe BB should take the first steps, NA (Narsistists Anonymous) seems appropriate.

Please have a look at this topic: Help with Game, Connection Problems- Not a solution to be found here.

The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards? No "first steps found

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Not applicable. Although, if we could deprive BB of money and snacks, maybe they would be motivated to do something productive.

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.- Yes, see above quote.

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?- Windows

Internet provider / Internet speed: Comcast/ no clue.

Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):unknown.

Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.- not sure what this even means.

Which browser AND browser version are you using?- What is a browser?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My issue is with the epic forge. All forge buffs were maximized and now ability to smelt ores more than halved.

World
    Zeus

OKAY! You asked for it, here we go!

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)? Windows 10, Device: name=REDACTED; Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz; Installed RAM: 64.0 GB (63.8 GB usable); Device ID: REDACTED; Product ID: REDACTED; System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor; Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display; Edition: Windows 10 Pro; Version: 21H1; Installed on: ‎10/‎05/‎20; OS build 19043.1110; Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0

Internet provider / Internet speed: Spectrum Business; Ping: 14 ms; Download: 196.9 Mbps; Upload: 38.06 Mbps

Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS): Wi-Fi.

Which browser AND browser version are you using? Microsoft Edge Version 92.0.902.55 (Official build) (64-bit); Mozilla Firefox Version 90.0.2 (64-bit); Google Chrome Version 92.0.4515.107 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced? Have you already done the first steps?? The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterwards? Yes, it happened more than once and is repeatable. I would never waste anyone’s time if I had not.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies? Not if, but how many times – Many.

Below are items I have observed. Those marked with (*) would be considered significant and game changing.
    1. General Sluggishness (WAY worse than in Flash/Client days)* – Seems addressed by many people and very reproducible and all manner of systems and networks, I’ll not address details further.
    2. Explorer/Geologist Assignment Response* - Seems addressed by many people and very reproducible and all manner of systems and networks, I’ll not address details further.
    3. Chat Window focus/cursor does not show – Not a huge issue as one can click in the text window and start typing. Seems addressed by many people and very reproducible and all manner of systems and networks, I’ll not address details further.
    4. Lose Chat focus upon Event in the game – While typing in chat (any chat tab), if/when an event occurs (Geologist/Explorer returns, barracks or other producer finishes a lot), the focus is taken away from the chat window.
    5. Clicking on items in focus frequently activates items below the focus – e.g. When something like Star Menu is open, clicking something in the window may (not always) activate a building/item below it and bring that item to the focus. Seems addressed by many people and very reproducible and all manner of systems and networks, I’ll not address details further.
    6. Buildings which require special/event items to upgrade all have their ‘Upgrade Arrow’ flashing above them even though:
      a. Event is no longer in progress/ended – Easter Basket(s) and Spacious Warehouse(s).
      b. Building is already at maximum possible Level – Expedition Water Castle and University(ies).
    7. Mail Selection options do not work to open/delete mails* – The ability to select mails by type does not appear to work. Selecting a type (or more than one) may or may not actually show the proper mails in the window, but no matter, the ‘Collect and Delete Selected Mail’ button does NOT highlight and is not activated by clicking on it. If you select the ‘All’ button, the ‘Collect and Delete Selected Mail’ button does highlight as it does if you select one mail at a time. As a note, discussion in Global finds that newer players with less mail do not experience the issue.

Above is unsorted, unselected mail.

Above is selecting just Loot and Adventure Mail
      Above shows that after the selection process, the 'Collection' button is not lit. Further note that only the selected mail for that page is shown, and that there are actually over a hundred 'Loots' and 'Adventure' mails in my mailbox waiting to open.
    8. Trade Office:
      a. Trade Office pagination is incorrect (goes to page 2/1) if you click the right arrow in Trade – Should be showing 2/2; note that means the first page should show 1/2 when it currently shows 1/1, when more than 30 items are in trade (seems 30 items per page is current limit).

b. Trade Search Function only (and in error) returns negative results* – Even if an item(s) and/or User are in the listed available trades, when searching, query reports no found results.

Note that the Adventure Item 'Ali Baba the Young Woodcutter' indeed is available for sale, but if I query for them...
    9. Mines that are supposed to be mined faster due to the Geologist who found them show error in the mine ‘bubble’ when mouse-overed – Regardless of how the Geologist has his skill (natural as the Charming Geologist or through skills for the various ‘Quality mines’) the description of the discovered mine is laden with error text. Though the mines (all, gold, iron, copper, coal, titanium, and salt) appear to have the correct mining times.
    10. In Adventure (any mission requiring generals), with a general in edit mode (focus and able to adjust troops) when another general changes status (relocating, attacking or landing) the general in your focus will change to that general and that general’s troops* – This makes it beyond possible to execute a fast adventure as the player is limited to keeping the number of generals (in use) to a minimum to avoid accidental assignment errors. This error is absolutely reproduceable 100% of the time, but since it is in motion, might be difficult to SS it. I will try presently, and in a worse case scenario, can video it in action if that helps. PS – This might be an issue on home-island as well, have not tried to fail it there.
    11. In Adventure, when attacking sectors using blocks, the attacks does not finish in display* – The killing attacks (Boss camps) keep going forever if you do not change Zones (back to home-Isle, another player’s Isle, or another adventure), when you return, it resolved properly. Note: Player needs to wait to change zones until ALL their generals are engaged with their respective target camps! Failure to wait may result in incorrect general’s assignments/attacks as described in the next item!
    12. In Adventure, if you send multiple generals out to multiple camps (whether for blocking or speedy attacks) and player leaves the Zone too quickly and before they engage, incorrect battles MAY result!* – It is like the game ‘forgets’ which generals were sent to which camp. A review of the log(s) shows the general involved in the attack was the wrong one resulting in losses of troops higher than anticipated and/or lost battles. This, to my knowledge, is not reproducible 100% of the time, but has happened in 3 attacks in similar situations within 2x Woodcutters (18 attacks per and 5 of these are blocked attacks involving 1 or more boss camps).
    13. There is no longer a confirmation prompt when sending a general to, or from an adventure!* - Put it back, please! Especially with this new, quirky platform and lag/delays, it is too easy to accidentally send troops when you mean to reload them or otherwise move them to another spot on your isle. This is even more important when in an adventure as one slip/accident and a needed general goes home instead of attacking or relocating to a useful position.

I hope this list helps. Feel free to respond here or via my email contact if you have any questions. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Raubhautz; 07-23-21 at 08:17 pm. Reason: Privacy concerns. Remove other player names from screenshots...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    Clicking on the Harbor freezes the game/web browser. Asking guildmates, this does not appear to affect everyone.
    I've validated this on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. Game does not continue and player is forced to refresh/log in again.

Clicking on Star pauses the game for approximately 3 seconds after every 3 seconds.
    While Star is up, this pause cycles repeat over and over, causing delays and refresh.
    This has been validated on Chrome, Firefox, and Edge.
    Last edited by RMAGPILE; 07-24-21 at 02:37 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Number99799 View Post
    This error pops up about every 5 minutes, no matter which browser I'm using: "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings." The game freezes and I need to reload the game.

How did the error manifest itself?: Pop up box.

Date and time - When did the problem occur?: Approximately every 5 minutes since the Unity version went live.

What did you do last?: Clicked to open my mail.

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?: Yes. It reproduces itself every 5 minute or so.

Have you already done the first steps?: Yes.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?: Multiple times.

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?: Windows 10.

Internet provider / Internet speed:: Comcast. 200Mbps

Which browser AND browser version are you using?: Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. All 3 give me that same error.

This time I did absolutely nothing.

The pop up just appeared while I was looking at my display.

My hand wasn't even on the mouse.

Mail was not open.

I was just watching the "completed book" icon bouncing above my bookbinder, wondering when it was going to disappear after I collected the completed book and started another.

When people say the game is unplayable, it's true.

I can't have the game open for more than 5 minutes at a time when that error appears.

World
    Zeus
    Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content, try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings. Using chrome, game completely froze after 3 hrs. It freezes every few seconds before that. It ain't me, this is fastest computer I have with the most memory I've ever had.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am a guild officer with the ability (under normal circumstances) to invite members to our guild. We have room for at least one new member. I was trying to invite someone, and when the invitation box popped up, the place to put the name was white with the words in light grey "Enter Text..." in it. I could not click into it to enter the player's name.

How did the error manifest itself?: I was trying to invite someone to our guild, and when the invitation box popped up, the place to put the name was white with the words in light grey "Enter Text..." in it. I could not click into it to enter the player's name.

Date and time - When did the problem occur?: 24July2021

What did you do last?: Tried to invite a player to my guild

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?: Yes. Every time I try, I get the same result

Have you already done the first steps?: Yes.

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?: Yes

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?: Windows 10.

Internet provider / Internet speed:: CenturyLink/1.5mbps (horribly slow, I know. Can't get any better where I live)

Which browser AND browser version are you using?: Firefox Version 90

Oh, and I am completely unable to take any screenshots or copy anything in the new browser version, so am unable to provide you with any visual at all as to what I am seeing. Very frustrating.

Reply to Thread