Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Report template

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, I just know I had 50/cycle water (not sure if that is max or not), and many others, having completed 10+ of the EQ series.... I have not yet got a response from tech-support yet, but gonna bet they want screen shots of everything we want fixed. Why a player should need to screen shot and monitor every action in a game to verify that all is well after every maintenance? No other game I am aware of does this; with other games the problems are generally unique and thus screen shots help; but they already know what we have and can verify it without baby-sitting their every little action.

As a side note, the EWY appears 'normal' production wise and all areas maxed, the volcano is in progress and some areas have ug done, so guessing it is accurate as I have not finished as many cycles of the Mountain Clan series yet, just did enough so I got enough Obsidian Ore for a couple Smokehouses... So, it appears only the EFY got hosed by the update(s).
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    Yeah, I just know I had 50/cycle water (not sure if that is max or not), and many others, having completed 10+ of the EQ series.... I have not yet got a response from tech-support yet, but gonna bet they want screen shots of everything we want fixed. Why a player should need to screen shot and monitor every action in a game to verify that all is well after every maintenance? No other game I am aware of does this; with other games the problems are generally unique and thus screen shots help; but they already know what we have and can verify it without baby-sitting their every little action.

As a side note, the EWY appears 'normal' production wise and all areas maxed, the volcano is in progress and some areas have ug done, so guessing it is accurate as I have not finished as many cycles of the Mountain Clan series yet, just did enough so I got enough Obsidian Ore for a couple Smokehouses... So, it appears only the EFY got hosed by the update(s).
    epy is not normal productionwise -- least not on mine or other isles i checked... you cant even change production.. and yes many of us had the epy done to full capacity years ago.. which is lvl 60 on all prods.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Still can't play. Only get hammmerman at login

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1. Noticeable 3-4 second delay when placing a mine, from the time you click on the mine icon in the build menu to the time it takes to place it on a deposit.

2. Not sure why the general menu I just confirmed replaces the one that I am currently working on. Or the gen whose camp has been rebuilt after a move, that menu replaces the one I am currently working on.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I am not sure this is a display issue or those petite cakes actually aren't providing any buff - i am getting the same output on mortar before and after application, i.e. 14

This is NOT just a display error. I just monitored a cycle and the petite cakes are not providing any production buff for mortars. Okay nvm - display error only. It appears the buff amount appears in your inventory some time after the base amounts are added.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    friary tribute refuses to wake up

just noticed thanks to a quest that its not producing. i never slept it. but its sleeping... i tried waking.. but it shows 'producing' in it's window. in eco - nada, in island view - zzz ... how do i wake it up? I moved it (as i had a noble butcher trib do this too - but moving fixed it)... and no change

(i selected FROM eco to make sure i had the right trib) paused and restarted w/ no change

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    This should be priority. Fix those generals when doing adventures. This is the second time I have lost a bunch of troops to your zone refresh problem.

I waited until all the generals had built their garrison and then sent the first general - he attacked a camp and it was removed from the screen. As soon as he was attacking I sent the second general. A zone refresh hits and my second generals garrison is back at the landing zone and in a place it was NEVER even when it landed. In addition, now that first camp that had been killed is back sitting there untouched and the first general is sitting there in his garrison.

I have no idea what your problem with those zone refreshes is but you need to fix it - you can't have minutes of game play just disappear. It would help if you could reliably retreat these generals which you cannot.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    there is some weirdness here - had a guild quest to produce 100 saltpeter - buff two sleeping mines with an elixir which should result in 70 each or 140 as soon as I unsleep them and the guild quest is only showing 77.

https://prnt.sc/1t3y05i

and the guild quest

https://prnt.sc/1t3xyfd

the next cycle appeared to be the full 70 based on the storehouse numbers - did not notice the amounts first cycle.

World
    Ares
    In levelling up, I got this instead:
    Attached Images

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Exclamation Not getting build licenses, game progress stuck

How did the error manifest itself?
    No issues, I cleared a sector, expected a license as per the quest, didn't receive any, happened twice.

Date and time - When did the problem occur?
    11-11-21 9:00pm IST

What did you do last?
    I am trying to complete quests, cleared the first sector, didn't receive any license. Now I cleared another sector, again no license in my star menu!

Did the problem occur more than once? Can it be reproduced?
    Yes happened twice with me. I have cleared 2 sectors, I am supposed to get 10x2 building licenses but I haven't received any.

Have you already done the first steps?
    yes, lost all my saved site passwords as well.

The first steps often fix errors. Did you check if the error still occurred afterward?
    Yes

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?
    Yes

Can you take a screenshot of it? (if possible) A screenshot is very helpful and supports your message. If you can take a screenshot, you can simply upload it via the forum as an attachment.
    attached

Which operating system do you use (Windows, Mac OS, Linux, ...)?
    Windows

Internet provider / Internet speed:
    speed is ~90 Mbps

Internet access (LAN/WLAN/UMTS):
    WLAN

Please attach Screenshots of the Dev Console (Press F12 in the browser while you experience the error). Please send Screenshots of the "Inspector" Tab AND the "Console" Tab.
    attached

Which browser AND browser version are you using?
    Google Chrome - 95.0.4638.69
    Attached Images

Reply to Thread