Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fix the bugs or kill the game

World
    Ares

Exclamation Fix the bugs or kill the game

I'm Sorry BB, I cannot play this as is.
    I'll keep checking the forum to see when/if you decide customers are worth your time.
    I will not spend 30-60 minutes rescaling game and chat windows so they can be read and just trying to get the basics done.
    You had 9 months of feedback on the Unity test server which told you about the same bugs that are still ruining the game.
    Now according to those players who tested the server, not only are those bugs still here but now there are additional ones, AND the lag is horrible.
    Yet you still released it on us.
    Did you expect we would just accept a flawed product?

My verdict it fix the bugs or kill the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Another one bites the dust.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    The development team is working on fixing all the "Game Breaking" issues which we are experiencing right now. A new update is scheduled for August.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    August? There will be no one still here to play if this goes on.
    20 minutes to send a mere 8 explorers?
    30 minutes to get a complete island map on start up.
    No, what I suggest is you roll back to the client version until you fix all the major problems.
    Too much time was spent on cute little improvements and not enough time wringing the bugs out of the game basics.
    Just my humble opinion.
    Cheers!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    The development team is working on fixing all the "Game Breaking" issues which we are experiencing right now. A new update is scheduled for August.
    they were the same issues as last month and the previous month on the unity test server though - what makes you so sure anything will be fixed? or is 'game breaking' the key word there - maybe you don't consider things taking 5 to 10 times longer to do 'game breaking'?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    You are kidding us right? Spent months without the game when you disconnected from Facebook!! This is totally unacceptable.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am sorry, but the game is unplayable as it exists right now. Basic functionality/response time is taking 10 times longer (or more). I would like a refund for the gems I purchased please.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SN02 View Post
    August? There will be no one still here to play if this goes on.
    As soon as the dev team fixes the issues and we are ready to release the update we will provide more details on the forum/website. We want to do it as soon as possible, as there is no reason for us to hold the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbydaussie View Post
    You are kidding us right? Spent months without the game when you disconnected from Facebook!! This is totally unacceptable.
    If you don't have access to the game, you can send me PM and I will help you recover your account. You can still use Facebook Login for the game, we have not disabled this login method and do not plan to do so.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this new format is a pain to say the least. i would vote to roll back to the client till the bugs are fixed, if they can be. if this were a vehicle it would be recalled, scrapped, and redesigned.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

What the hell you guys did to this game ???

What hell you guys did to this game ???? Lagging bad ; Go back to the basic . I played the game for fourteen years . Seen many changes for the good . This time it is a brain fart .

Reply to Thread