Closed Thread

Thread: Seriously!!!

World
    Ares

Unhappy Seriously!!!

Do you really think you need a template to know that this game is in some real trouble? I see mail that folks are ready to quit playing. (lost revenue for you!) Slow, slow, slow! Crash, crash, crash! And don't get me started on Explorers and Geos! Chat!!! Problems occur across Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome, etc. You have folks that play this game, you shouldn't put everything on the paying customer (like me, and once again, lost revenue for you!), so get about fixings things!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    just to type on global chat this morning I had to refresh for the first post - then I wanted to type something else I had to refresh the game again and the third time I was ready to go total enrage because I had to refresh again. And even this website isn't working perfectly.

I am going to put in a ticket for a refund for the 40k gems I have sitting there. I bought those gems with the idea the game was playable and it is not. You can't even make a ticket... what a piece of crap this game has become. Should have known with the way BB handled Anno online, they were just trying to scam people.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello MikaJ!

We have a similar thread here, so please post your opinion there instead of creating a new thread.

Thank you.

Closed Thread