Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a few workarounds for unity until bugs are fixed.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    whats the workaround to get in to my rarity provision house it freezes the game every time i click on it

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

We received reports from players that some of the major issues got better for them with an updated Java. The lag decreased, zone refreshed popups disappeared and no java/uncaught errors appeared during a normal game session. Therefore, we would like to advise you, to test this out for yourself.

Please install the latest Java version from the official page: https://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp (make sure to choose the correct version for your OS).

Note: We know the issue is connected to our system and are eagerly working on it. However, it is still important to keep your own system up to date, and Java doesn't seem to update itself for everyone.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-10-21 at 04:11 am.

World
    Zeus
    BB_Trafffer getting the new Version of JAVA does not fix the No Connection to the Server loading error... I can confirm that workaround does nothing to fix seeing the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading! ;(

Pteris

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    BB_Trafffer getting the new Version of JAVA does not fix the No Connection to the Server loading error... I can confirm that workaround does nothing to fix seeing the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading! ;(

Pteris
    Installing Java has decreased performance if anything. (which I consider amazing considering the current state of the game.)

Reply to Thread