Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    1. Took several minute to get past the loading screen, then once I got into the game it took another 10+ minutes for the island to fully load.
    2. Chat does doesn't at all now.
    3. mail seems to be a few seconds faster, so does the sending of explorers, still nowhere near as fast as before Unity.
    4. I can now collect the daily gift from the celeb lookout.
    5. The scaling is now locked and don't have to adjust it every time I log on.

I have to say for an 8hr maintenance the "improvements" are disappointing.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue. The development team is already working on the next update and we are aware about the remaining issues.

About connection or chat issues: Please try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue.

You can also try this:

Clear: 1. Cache 2. DNS 3. Cookies
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-04-21 at 06:52 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm now not able to get into the game! It gives me the "Connection to the server has been lost" message then shortly after if gives me the "Connection to server lost, Please click to refresh" box so the cycle starts over. I have tried clearing cache on all the browsers (microsoft edge, Google chrome and Mozilla firefox). and get the same thing on all browsers. I have also restarted my desktop after trying each browser.

World
    Zeus
    After i tested game on all server, com, ro, net, this game is a crap. Maintenance fixed what? BB you fixed minor things in one part and you destroyed a lot in the majority! So I remain of the opinion that it is crap! I will try to play for an hour and register but it is very difficult because the game takes you out automatically!

http://prntscr.com/1j1r29c

BB say "Hello everyone.

This update focused on the "lag/performance" issue. The development team is already working on the next update and we are aware about the remaining issues.

About connection or chat issues: Please clear your cache and try using "Incognito Mode" in your browser. After successful logging in, the next login should work from the regular tab. We will also do some actions later that should fix this issue."

BB, that is not work! tested 100%.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-05-21 at 05:55 am.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Still unplayable.

World
    Zeus
    and now, chat is broken - nothing is visible in any of the windows! good fix, BB
    Liz / Calgary

World
    Zeus
    Look BB! Your big **** because that's it! The game is a big ****!

https://streamable.com/v1vx1q

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Geologists not refreshing when returning -- staying greyed out but usable.
    Zoom still doesn't work
    Still "Out of memory" failures in Firefox.
    Still don't see new deposits on island unless high lighted by building mine icon or direct mouse over.
    Thanks for fixing sending out explorers and geos!
    Thanks for fixing menu clicks selecting items under menu!
    Thanks muchly for speed ups!
    Who flooded my island in Chrome browser?

Bomwite. Saw the video. Are you saying gens won't respond since the update?
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-05-21 at 05:55 am.

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Lag seems much better, chat is working for me, UI stayed at 200% however it still has the following issue:

still cannot zoom in fully (i.e., to see detail of buildings, etc), nor can I zoom out completely (i.e., see entire island at once). Also, cannot trade, block, gift, by clicking on a guildmate or friend when in 200% view because the pop up menu moves off the bottom of the screen. Would really enjoy not having to be at 200% in order to not have a teeeeensy view of everything. : ) Am really looking forward to that fix, please.

Almost all of my other issues have remined the same: mail still not deleting even one at a time, collectibles hanging in smoke forever, provie houses and barracks not showing the total to be made, etc. etc. etc.

But hey! It's a start! Except I would love it if one of the best, most loyal, and hardworking testers and contributors, [TC] Perwyn could access the game. . . he's still unable.
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Unfortunately, this update made things worst for me:
    1. some buildings cannot be selected: Christmas market, love tree, etc.
    2. I can't select explorers or geologists or generals, clicking on them does nothing
    3. the map shows water instead of the ground in many places
    4. snack stand is broken now: no production shown, same images for all 3 items it can produce, cannot produce anything
    5. rph, ph and oil refinery are broken as well, same issues as snack stand
    6. epic woodyard, epic farmyard: I cannot change the productions anymore

It was actually better before the upgrade, overall.

Reply to Thread