Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Exactly what I am getting. Three different computers, tried 4 browsers on each including TOR (which seems to be banned) and no dice anywhere in the last 24 hours to login. Is there a regional IP ban or min TTL time before the server link drops out?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    If you have a login issue (hammer man/connection issue) please send me a private message (you can do it here) with your In-Game nickname.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    worse update, 2 days to finally log in, and cant even play its that laggy. Sorry guys but not the way forward at all!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jusob View Post
    I have the same issue. But I you manage to successfully login, you will see that your level is still there. I think we are just seeing the default and missing values when connection to the srver fails (which happens most time I try to login).
    IF I manage to log in successfully, that's a BIG IF. I have tried like 100 times already with the exact same result. Clear cache, spend 2 hours of loading pages, then get the connection issue I described, try refreshing, closing browser and reloading multiple times, ending in the same result with only about 1 min of loading pages each time. Then rinse and repeat with always the same result. Have not yet been able to get beyond that instant connection issue fail.

Quote Originally Posted by pawlpawl View Post
    They are making progress, may be playable in 2-3 months
    The only progress being made here is backwards. First they screw up with a sudden mandatory login change from facebook to Ubisoft login which takes almost 2 months to resolve, then get into a client version finally which had issues but was playable and manageable. Then they drop the working client and replace it with the broken Unity version, which was still capable of logging in and doing some things with some difficulty, but at least could collect daily login rewards, set up creation cues and such. Then they release a maintenance which was supposed to fix a lot of the major issues only to break the game even worse to where it's impossible to even login to the game for many and those that can log in, can't do as much as they could do before the maintenance.

What does it tell you when the creators of the game force a broken version of the game onto their players from a working version, then apply a "fix" to the broken version which breaks the game completely even worse than before the "fix".

So, yeah, they are making progress, however that progress is is completely in the wrong direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    Thanks BB! The game is now completely broken as it will not even load my Avatar or Island...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

Which Reloads the game to see...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193620.../shares/7JAnLk

Sigh! ;(
    Welcome to my life of this game right now as well. I am going through the exact same thing every time I try to log into the game. I also get a "default" type screen instead of my actual account which has no name, no lvl, no resources, no friends, etc. Everything is blanked out or empty. this is a screenshot of what I get every single time I try and log in http://prntscr.com/1jgjpk5

Quote Originally Posted by SlinkyBird View Post
    Tried your "fixes" mentioned above and still nothing. Still unable to get into the game. Island starts to open and then Connection Issue...Going on over an hour now trying to get in.
    I am confused, this is the only online game I play however I have teenage children who are avid gamers on multiple platforms and levels much more complicated than this little farm and send some folks out for a walk game. When I ask them do your games go down for extended periods of time for maintenance, did your games fall apart after Adobe was no longer supported, do you have to continually clear your cache and cookies (which btw has never worked despite it being your first recommendation for all technical issues), do your games deny Mac users access, do your games have to implement hot fixes on a regular basis and does your game have serious issues that impact things that used to work fine anytime they introduce something new, they look at me strangely and say ah no and they would never play a game that did that on a regular basis and ask why I am. I no longer ask my children about why my game does not work for fear of looking like an Idiot
    I am with you man, I am a gamer, I play other browser games and have played many different browser games in the past and this is the only game I have ever seen have so many issues and so many excuses for the issues. While other games have periodic issues pop up here and there, specially after updates, never anything so severe as I have seen with this game. This game is so basic in comparison to any of the other games I have played in the past or currently play now, yet this game has the most issues and the most severe issues I have ever seen.

The developers of this game should have just went with a downloadable client version (that doesn't require a browser at all) and just worked with keeping that running and updated. Like another game I play from Plarium. They have a client that you log into, then go to your library of Plarium games and click play on the game you wish to play and it loads that game right from the client. Plarium used to be a browser game, then when the first warnings of Flash being cancelled a few years ago, Plarium released the client version of their games and it worked flawlessly moving over to it and has run perfectly ever since. The client is a minimal download and the data for the games is all on their servers (much like the way a browser works, but is completely independent).
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-06-21 at 02:05 am.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Today is 08-05-2021. I have not been able to get in the game since maintenance. Getting connectivity issue messages. Just shows the guy with the hammer beating on the server and saying, cannot connect to server. I have never had problems getting on in the past.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have done this BB_Trafffer, no joy logging in so far.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for all reports regarding the connection issue. The dev team is working on a solution.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    1st day was 'better', 2nd day zero chat. 3rd day -- zone refreshing Constantly just like b4 the update. and mail crashing even after 3 or so grabbed. achieves - javascript - huge mulitpage error when i click on common in missions.. the list goes on..

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Im, really not seeing connection issues or a lot of other stuff being reported. my take is that low power computrers and internet access is a big culprit now. just a guess. anyway. system is more stable. still lots of stuff to cleau up like the email, explorers and slow response. but i would bet this is going to work by end of year. really, working on a 24/7 game has got to be a real challenge. most other games allow devs to work without the whole community giveing them greif. ive been on tso for almost 8 year. tbh, my biggest problem is burn out. game is still one of the best imo. ty for all the great entertainment yo gave us.
    Keep it up.

FocusdonHim

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Unable to login anymore used to work fine this morning and yesterday.
    Now on chrome, edge or firefox I get this after cache clearning etc.

Reply to Thread