Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 04.08.2021

World
    Zeus
    Lovely fix, took me almost 2 hours of the loading page before actually getting into the game, then greeted immediately with the lost connection notice which always ends with a refresh box because connection to server won't reconnect. Also all my friends are gone, everything appears to have reset to lvl 1 as if I just created a new account. This is what I see when I finally get into the game, while the connection to server issue box is showing. Some maintenance repair, you broke everything even worse than it was before the maintenance. I had better not have lost my account, it had better not be reset to 0, because I will quit the game and spread the word all over social media about what happened and do my best to destroy any and all potential growth of this game everywhere.

Why can't you people fix this game. It was working just fine on the client. Then you forced this Unity version on everyone with major issues, then make it 10x worse with your so-called fix. Get your crap together, it's as if you people have never done this before, on a game that's almost 10 yrs old for crying out loud.

Here is what I see the instant I get through all the loading pages
    http://prntscr.com/1j366ke

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiley_dWunnaful View Post
    Bomwite. Saw the video. Are you saying gens won't respond since the update?
    yep

World
    Zeus
    Cannot successfully get into my island. "Connection to server lost, Please click to refresh" persists. Tried incognito mode and clear cache on Edge, Chrome and Firefox. Nothing works. I filed a ticket and will continue to try to log in.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Lovely fix, took me almost 2 hours of the loading page before actually getting into the game, then greeted immediately with the lost connection notice which always ends with a refresh box because connection to server won't reconnect. Also all my friends are gone, everything appears to have reset to lvl 1 as if I just created a new account. This is what I see when I finally get into the game, while the connection to server issue box is showing. Some maintenance repair, you broke everything even worse than it was before the maintenance. I had better not have lost my account, it had better not be reset to 0, because I will quit the game and spread the word all over social media about what happened and do my best to destroy any and all potential growth of this game everywhere.

Why can't you people fix this game. It was working just fine on the client. Then you forced this Unity version on everyone with major issues, then make it 10x worse with your so-called fix. Get your crap together, it's as if you people have never done this before, on a game that's almost 10 yrs old for crying out loud.

Here is what I see the instant I get through all the loading pages
    http://prntscr.com/1j366ke
    I have the same issue. But I you manage to successfully login, you will see that your level is still there. I think we are just seeing the default and missing values when connection to the srver fails (which happens most time I try to login).

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well, I cant send out geos or explorers, cant make anything in prov houses, cant see chat, cant build mines, cant see anyone online but me, and cant use chat.....is there a gem sale soon? cause this game rocks

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm not sure if explorer searches are any better or worse, but they're nowhere near acceptable. Aside from the repeated freezing, the wrong explorer and wrong type of search keeps popping up.

Moving around with the star open seems better.

Quests are still obnoxious. How many times do I need to click quest complete for the same quest? 4? 5? With long pauses in between each.

Text defaulting to 125% seems fine and logical, although chat is broken for me so I don't know about that.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    They are making progress, may be playable in 2-3 months

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Tried your "fixes" mentioned above and still nothing. Still unable to get into the game. Island starts to open and then Connection Issue...Going on over an hour now trying to get in.
    I am confused, this is the only online game I play however I have teenage children who are avid gamers on multiple platforms and levels much more complicated than this little farm and send some folks out for a walk game. When I ask them do your games go down for extended periods of time for maintenance, did your games fall apart after Adobe was no longer supported, do you have to continually clear your cache and cookies (which btw has never worked despite it being your first recommendation for all technical issues), do your games deny Mac users access, do your games have to implement hot fixes on a regular basis and does your game have serious issues that impact things that used to work fine anytime they introduce something new, they look at me strangely and say ah no and they would never play a game that did that on a regular basis and ask why I am. I no longer ask my children about why my game does not work for fear of looking like an Idiot

World
    Zeus
    Day 8 of this... (August 12, 2021)

Thanks BB! The game is now completely broken as it will not even load my Avatar or Island...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

Which Reloads the game to see...

Connection Issue - "Connection to the server has been lost. Please wait while we try to resolve this issue."

"Connection to server lost. Please click OK to refresh your client."

https://www.flickr.com/photos/193620.../shares/7JAnLk

Sigh! ;(

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Reply to Thread