Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: connection to server lost

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Also sent in tickets, pm and no response at all from BB or trafffer :-(

Cant get in at all now on any computer or operating system or browser

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    If you have a login issue (hammer man/connection issue) please send me a private message (you can do it here) with your In-Game nickname.
    Did this last week . . . Not even an acknowledgment or return pm. Also sent in tickets before that. No response to that either
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-10-21 at 03:04 am.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPool View Post
    Also sent in tickets, pm and no response at all from BB or trafffer :-(

Cant get in at all now on any computer or operating system or browser

Did this last week . . . Not even an acknowledgment or return pm. Also sent in tickets before that. No response to that either
    I have read all the messages you and other players sent to me regarding this issue.

As I mention here, here and here the dev team is working to fix this, at the moment I would suggest trying some of the workarounds posted on the forum.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    I have read all the messages you and other players sent to me regarding this issue.

As I mention here, here and here the dev team is working to fix this, at the moment I would suggest trying some of the workarounds posted on the forum.
    What work arounds?

Also the connection to Newfoundland server allows me to get in. The one to Ares doesn't

World
    Zeus
    BB_Trafffer getting the new Version of JAVA does not fix the No Connection to the Server loading error... I can confirm that workaround does nothing to fix seeing the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading! ;(

Pteris

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I started having the same problem yesterday.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I get a similar error ( well same message just different circumstances and end result )
    It happens when viewing / deleting battle reports or other mail, click on the message and this error pops up.
    sometimes it reloads and I can continue, sometimes I need to shut browser down, reopen browser, clear cache then relog.

likely it's tied to mail issues as well as the refresh issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Since the update, I have had the same issue, 3 computers and multiple software combinations. Can't login.

World
    Zeus
    Mr Traffer, why do you just delete every post I make? There is related information in them, and you make no response as to your deletion. That seems to be a prejudicial and discriminate action. Even in social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, their staff does move/censor what they do not like, but they do so with explanations, even if they are weak. You, sir, are taking this to the next level.

Seems to me, at this point, you do not read them (I doubt you ever did before, either) but just see the author and apply your actions. For being a stupid player who spent a lot of money in this game, I would have thought I deserved more respect than you give. Not BB, but you.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Zeus
    I am not dead but 'The Settlers Online' is dead to me!

A baker's dozen days (13) since August 4, 2021 Maintenance brought the Hammer Man upon the game's window loading along with the No Connection to the Server notice...

No emergency patch or even a concrete response as to when this Ubisoft made Bug will be fixed so that effected people can actually get their Avatars and Islands to load up and be able to play the game such as it is.

What an epic lousy FAILURE...! Truly worthy of computing game history for the reputations of all involved.

Pteris

UPDATE: For Pteris the August 4, 2021 introduced 'Hammer Man' / 'No Connection to the Server' bug was resolved 28 days later with the September 1, 2021 maintenance.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Still same issue

Reply to Thread