Reply to Thread

Thread: destroying buildings while trying to place buildings

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

destroying buildings while trying to place buildings

so i tried to place a farm but instead destroyed a building.. i even placed the farm on a spot it probably didnt fit.. i dont know if i destroyed a (bunny) field a farm house or silo.. i dont know if it dissapeared afterwards.. this ds an annoying bug and i tried to play but cant if this happened i dont know if i losed another star gotten building and i dont know why it got me to destroy an item when i didnt even have the destory thing on

i think i mistposted this in technical issues but posting it here as well

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can't explain the reason for the bug other than possible accidental clicking (which is happening a lot with all the lag), but if you destroyed a special building, it should return to the star and be listed at the top or bottom when sorting by date. Of course, you would lose any upgrades you had applied to the building and would need to upgrade all over again.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    well thing is i didnt have the destroy button on.. i had the building blueprint for a farm ( tough bunny wheatfieldi f destroys doesnt return) on my cursor i stupidly clicked the checkmark then i realized i destroyed anything.. i didnt have the destroy button on and the only way to destroy is to click on it with the destroy button

Reply to Thread